MediaStream on xbox having problems after r 17349
Last build that was ok for Meadiastream is r17349.
After that build there were some fanart and memory issues.
Those seems to be fixed.
But in mean while the textures that should be transparent went black.(New bug)
Did point this out in this thread.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post298824

Now with Built T3CH XBMC 2009-04-04 SVN rev19213-9.04-ALPHA1:
Everything seems to work exept the transparant overlays.
I think this has something to do with the skin, because....
In all type of views they are black exept when I set animated view.

Skunkm0nkee, please have a look. MediaStream is my favorit skin by far and like to use it with the newer builds.

Animated with info.
Animated without info.
All other views are like these.

Here's also a Debug Log.
http://pastebin.com/medf5e1e
After a library rebuild transparent overlays are back Big Grin

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
You really mean that ?Big Grin
Did rebuild TV Series that didn't help.
Will rebuild the library compleet.

Thanks

Edit.

I should have seen it. :o

It's not the library but the guisettings.xml that causes the black overlays.
Deleted guisettings.xml and the overlays are transparent again. Problem seems to be solved.

Edit 2.

Did set my settings again and.... overlays black again.Sad
Will search for the setting that causes this, but Angry is watching TV.
Found the setting that causes the black overlays.
And it's the lite/standard setting. If I switch to standard everything is ok and runs even good, only in tv shows(library) files won't play.

This is why I didn't see it.
Always test first with clean userdata, but do set lite in setting immediately.

Also did it in this case and MediaStream-LITE gives black overlays in rev19213-9.04-ALPHA1 (Used default userdata)
I'm running ALPHA1 (t3ch's) and MS Lite before i was using a nightly build from last week, don't know the exact build, and transparent overlays work.
In MS Lite you can't set it to lite/default. Try MS default and then switch to MS Lite.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Waffa, have you tried using one of the Xbox mods? They don't have the lite option, instead everything has been combined.
xbs08 Wrote:I'm running ALPHA1 (t3ch's) and MS Lite before i was using a nightly build from last week, don't know the exact build, and transparent overlays work.
In MS Lite you can't set it to lite/default. Try MS default and then switch to MS Lite.

Did try it. And also downloaded fresh MS
So, your 4-4 T3CH build with MS-Lite is ok ? Than it's personal... and go further searching.

2-7offsuit Wrote:Waffa, have you tried using one of the Xbox mods? They don't have the lite option, instead everything has been combined.

Did try them a while ago, and wil try again. But
Mediastream v1.0 - lite, did always run great even now it does exept for the black overlays.

Edit:
Did instal build T3CH 4-4-2009 again, used default userdata tryed Mediastream clean and mod v2.1.
And also the black overlays.

Im out of options everything is default and still have the bug.Confused
Waffa Wrote:So, your 4-4 T3CH build with MS-Lite is ok ?

Yes.

Here's another debug log.
http://pastebin.com/m511c0e41

Start with lite, go to video and have black overlay and no thumb (list view)
Go back and to settings and set default. Than I went back to video and overlay/thumb are fine.
--

YES, Don't have the bug anymore with rev 19388. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream on xbox having problems after r 173490