• 4(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
I agree with you on the Chrome Comb look. I just added it to the media folder so you can choose between the default or that one. I also added a the blue theme (buttons, overlays, ect.) to the Chrome Comb look. I think it looks much better than the yellowish-green default (plus it matches all my Samsung components).

I also fixed the artist information on fanart view (it scrolled into the artist name). Thanks for the suggestion Waffa!

Download

Any chance of getting XBMC back in the top left instead of The Operation?
I will have an update tomorrow that will let you choose from within skin settings. The update will also include the option to turn on/off genre fanart & add favorites button to main page. I also noticed DVD & Bluray flagging weren't working, so that has been fixed (I deleted the code some how??).
Is there any way to run the coverflow view on the original PMIII skin? If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

AND this one two

Sorry for the newbie question but I've downloaded the two files from your download link and uncompressed both the .rar files but I'm unsure as to how to install.

When I created a seperate folder 'The Operation' in the skin folder and then tried to set the skin via the Settings > Apperance option it says that the skin is 'Incompatible Skin. We require skinds of version 2.00 or higher'

Also what do I do with the Home Backgrounds .rar file?

Thanks
Plankton

Any view can be ported to PM3, but it take some work. You need to basically copy the code and put it into either viewvideolibrary or viewsfile. Then myvideonav will have all the adjustments you need to make the window look right (ie. left and right panel, standards buttons, background, ect.) Give it a try and pm me if you need help. There is already a fanart pm3 mod in this forum.

Kemik

What platform are you on? Either way you must have the new revision. The background can be put anywhere and then you select the folder for the proper section within the skin settings>home backgrounds section
ekim232 Wrote:Plankton

Kemik

What platform are you on? Either way you must have the new revision. The background can be put anywhere and then you select the folder for the proper section within the skin settings>home backgrounds section

My platform is Xbox. Where can I get the new revison please as I clicked on the link in your sig to dload the files I currently have installed
i really like the layout of this skin i was looking for something that doesnt block out the middle of my fan art in coverflow mode and this does the trick quite nicely however i dont think it is displaying correctly for me because this is what it looks like in coverflow

i assume that the haze on top of my cover art is suposed to be behind the cover art?
any ideas how i can fix this or remove the band of "frost" that is on top of the cover art?
kemik Wrote:My platform is Xbox. Where can I get the new revison please as I clicked on the link in your sig to dload the files I currently have installed

http://t3ch.yi.se/

Download and do a fresh install. Then just make sure The Operation is put within the XBMC skin folder. That should do it. Let me know if you have any trouble.
Vampirebat Wrote:i really like the layout of this skin i was looking for something that doesnt block out the middle of my fan art in coverflow mode and this does the trick quite nicely however i dont think it is displaying correctly for me because this is what it looks like in coverflow

i assume that the haze on top of my cover art is suposed to be behind the cover art?
any ideas how i can fix this or remove the band of "frost" that is on top of the cover art?

That frost is a background image from 3d coverflow. The scroll bar and movie title are also displaying as though it is in 3d cover. I just tested on XBOX and PC, and did not have that issue. Make sure you have the latest revision and do a fresh install of the skin. Let me know. I will also have an updated version upload soon.
ekim232 Wrote:That frost is a background image from 3d coverflow. The scroll bar and movie title are also displaying as though it is in 3d cover. I just tested on XBOX and PC, and did not have that issue. Make sure you have the latest revision and do a fresh install of the skin. Let me know. I will also have an updated version upload soon.

upped to latest revision and reinstalled the skin ...works great now.
i have been using media stream and i like it but what it lacks is a view that allows a full view of fanart aeon, horizion, serenity, stark all give this option but they all seem to have little querks that come with them and since this is a mod of PM3 which is one of the most stable skins ive used this will hopefully give me the look and feel i want without all the issues that the other skins mentioned above which are still "a work in progress"
anyways thx for the help and hopefully this will be my new skin of choice.
**UPDATE** 4.16

Added a few new options based off of requests in the thread.

-Ability to change "The Operation" main screen logo back to "XBMC." This is done through skin settings tab in the settings menu.
-Ability to add Favorites Button to the main menu. Also do through skin settings tab in settings menu. Button will slide lower if you activate scripts in the main menu.
-Fanart for movie genres. This feature can be turn on/off through skin settings as well. There is a genrefanart folder within the media folder where images must be stored. Name them accordingly to your genres. I made my own pack and will post soon, but a few are available here
-Fixed Bluray & DVD flagging. Accidently deleted the code.

Freakin great skin, many nice additional features compared to the original skin, one thing i noticed is that i can only see unwatched movies in library mode, how to i get to my watched movies?

Thanks
TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
are you gana sort out the icon aspect ratios at some point? its the only thing stopping me from using this skin. any view where you have added icon overlays the icons seem squased and it just ruins the overall sleekness of the mod.
I have loded the skin on to my Xbox with latest XBMC release. I can not find my way to the settings screen, how do I navigate to it, I use a DVD remote for navigation.
Thanks for any help.

Edit. I rebooted my Xbox and it is now available.
Cheers.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2