• 21(current)
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod
Hi all

could anyone upload the Version 8.1, the link above is corrupt. thx
A new link has been posted. I am hoping to find sometime to jump back on this skin once my Aeon mod is done. I have about a week or two worth the ideas on still want to finish with Aeon and then I will freshen this skin up. Thanks to everyone still showing interest in it.

DOWNLOAD
many, many thx and greets from GermanyBig Grin
@plankton88
am interested in this skin (after a great but troublesome time with transparency!) for the xbox.
checked that link - nothing there?!
could you repost a link for v6.5
cheers
Smile 
@ekim232

Operation has been my standard skin for quite some time now, just want to say thanks, hope you find some time to update this great skin Smile
great skin. I would like to change a label in the home screen (aeon mode) in "TV gemist". I already edited de customsettings.xml but it doesnt did the trick. Before i edited the homescrollers.xml. ANyone who can help me?
chiel80 Wrote:great skin. I would like to change a label in the home screen (aeon mode) in "TV gemist". I already edited de customsettings.xml but it doesnt did the trick. Before i edited the homescrollers.xml. ANyone who can help me?

Look in Includes_HomeLayout.xml

There is a group for the aeon homepage with <label> tags. Just search for <label>Tv Shows</label> and change it to what you want. Just make sure it is for the aeon homepage and not the pm3.
Hi,

i have a problem with the wide icons. When i choose them for the TV Shows in the lower right corner it stretch the normal icons. When i change the view to wide icons i just have the normal icons. I use the thetvdb.com
Seems that i dont get them from thetvdb.com. Only when i disable the wide icons it looks good.
duplicate
Before the strike you offered that unprotected .xpr. I tried clicking "mikemsu2005's Shared Files" but didn't see anything...Again, no biggie and no rush just a minor side project I'd like to see where it goes.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
same here. I changed the covers manually.
I uploaded my texture files. On the same account as the skin itself.
thx...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
very nice skin. the very best, i think!
Nerd

but i have a stupid question, if i browse over my HD-Movie Backup folder, i see no "x264" media flags showing !?

looks here

in other skins i habe them...
groats Wrote:very nice skin. the very best, i think!
Nerd

but i have a stupid question, if i browse over my HD-Movie Backup folder, i see no "x264" media flags showing !?

looks here

in other skins i habe them...

That would be because I made this skin when native flagging first came out and I don't think I had a flag for it back then. Most of the coding is out of date for flagging. Sorry, but this has not been updated in a very long time.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod2