[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON
Yah, there was no need for me to do that. DJH has that built right in. Smile
Awsome Smile

just wondering, how did you get the internet TV thing as background? (in lib mode that is)
coredalae Wrote:Awsome Smile

just wondering, how did you get the internet TV thing as background? (in lib mode that is)

Just go into Aeon customization settings, then backdrops.. and select it for your videos menu.
Nazgulled Wrote:Is it possible, somehow, to add this logos to the skin itself instead of replacing the plugins/scripts the default? I mean, if there is a way for the logo to be picked up to be the one in the skin folder? If there is one of course, if not, use the default one.

If anyone swaps skins in the future, it will probably need new logos with different sizes, it would be nice if they could be skin specific somehow.

This would be sweet.
eQUIV Wrote:Just go into Aeon customization settings, then backdrops.. and select it for your videos menu.

ah nice Big Grin

got videodevil/monkey, last tube (though i'm not happy with that one yet) and animefreak.tv tumbs here,

will do TVshack and fastpasstv aswell and then update with a link

edit: meh to tired and my photoshop just crashed, here is the link to the rest (just added them into the original pack so its ALL tumbs)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2aczj1zkzy...erpack.rar

here a tumb of my current idea on last tube, needs to get a bit smoothed, but tell me what you think.

Hats off, eQUIV. Nice work. Thank you for your responsiveness on the requests.
coredalae Wrote:ah nice Big Grin

got videodevil/monkey, last tube (though i'm not happy with that one yet) and animefreak.tv tumbs here,

will do TVshack and fastpasstv aswell and then update with a link

You can make LastTube anything you want, the current icon doesn't have anything to do with it tbh.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Thank You kindly for sharing this great add in
thanks again, these are beautiful! I do hope that the thumbs that the plugins scrape could show a lil nicer but this is great!
Thanks to everyone who submitted more posters. Although I appreciate the effort, a few were very pixelated due to poor upscaling. I have fixed and re-done some of the submitted, and mildly tweaked a few others.

Here they are:

Added: AnimeFreak.TV, Fancast, LastTube, PBS, VideoMonkey, VideoDevil

http://rapidshare.com/files/218729996/Vi...erpack.rar
eQUIV Wrote:Thanks to everyone who submitted more posters. Although I appreciate the effort, a few were very pixelated due to poor upscaling. I have fixed and re-done some of the submitted, and mildly tweaked a few others.
Thanks for all your effort with this. It really makes everything come together nicely in the Video section.

Just as a helpful note to any others running the Stark_Lite version for the Xbox [http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47994], once I had all of these installed the system became very sluggish.

I scaled all the images down from 680x1000 to 340x500 and the replaced the original ones with my Lite versions. Everything is nice and snappy again with no noticeable image quality loss at 16x9/720p with the 4/04 T3CH version of XBMC.

Thanks again.
here is a new National Geographic

and one for Microsoft Channel 9 Videos
it's a bit pixelated but thats there logo for you
Can you add NBC, and CBS please? Also Tube8, and video Devil?
Aside from Tube8, all of the plugins you mentioned are already in the pack.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON2