[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON
Thumbs Up 
So I noticed the default icons for the video plugins don't look very pretty in Aeon, so I went ahead and created poster versions for all the ones I use. This is how my setup looks now:

Included in this pack are posters for the following plugins:

Academic Earth, AnimeFreak.TV, Apple Movie Trailers, BBC Iplayer, CBS, CNN, Fancast, G4TV, GameTrailersHD, LastTube, MTV, National Geographic, NBC Universal, Onion News Network, PBS, Revision 3, TED Talks, VideoMonkey, VideoDevil, Youtube.

Simply extract the rar file to your userdata/plugins/Video folder and overwrite and you're good to go. You may also have to delete all your old cached plugin thumbs to get these working.

http://rapidshare.com/files/218729996/Vi...erpack.rar

I may be able to help out making posters for other plugins as well, just let me know for which ones. Enjoy! Smile

UPDATE: *April 7th 2009: Added Academic Earth, Apple Movie Trailers, BBC Iplayer, Ted Talks

UPDATE: *April 7th 2009: Added AnimeFreak.TV, Fancast, LastTube, PBS, VideoMonkey, VideoDevil
Nice!! Thx for sharing.
hey, these look great!
Mind if I distribute the onion with the plugin?
Also, if you have time, I'd love to see a TED Talks one in poster view! Thanks!

EDIT: Again only if you have time, a photoshop template sure would make it easier for us graphically challenged folk to make them ourselves.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Yeah these do look nice. Thanks.
Isn't it plugins/video instead of userdata/plugins/video ?

TedTalks +1
An Academic Earth one would be nice, also.

Thx eQUIV.
They look Great! Now if we can get Stark to better format the ones that get scrapped from the websites, but this is a good start. I guess I can live with how stark handles episode thumbnails etc...
here is one for the IPlayer you will need to rename it to default.tbn

Could you possible do one for Apple Movie Trailers?
rwparris2 Wrote:hey, these look great!
Mind if I distribute the onion with the plugin?
Also, if you have time, I'd love to see a TED Talks one in poster view! Thanks!

EDIT: Again only if you have time, a photoshop template sure would make it easier for us graphically challenged folk to make them ourselves.

Thank you. Yes, please do distribute it with the plugin.

I would make a photoshop template but I don't think it's necessary. Just select a black background and use 1000x680 pixels as your dimensions.
CF2009 Wrote:here is one for the IPlayer you will need to rename it to default.tbn

This looks great, I'll add it to the pack. Could you just let me know what the name of the folder is for that plugin?

And anyone making requests, if you could simply go to your plugins folder and let me know the name of the folder for your requested plugin it will help for packing it after I create it.

Thanks.
the folder name is IPlayer for the one above...

here is one for Apple Movie Trailers and thats the folder name 2
it's a bit smaller but it looks good Smile
Is it possible, somehow, to add this logos to the skin itself instead of replacing the plugins/scripts the default? I mean, if there is a way for the logo to be picked up to be the one in the skin folder? If there is one of course, if not, use the default one.

If anyone swaps skins in the future, it will probably need new logos with different sizes, it would be nice if they could be skin specific somehow.
eQUIV Wrote:Thank you. Yes, please do distribute it with the plugin.

I would make a photoshop template but I don't think it's necessary. Just select a black background and use 1000x680 pixels as your dimensions.

Ah, from the first picture I thought what you had made had rounded corners & that reflection.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Here you go, just updated the pack with the following:

rwparris2 Wrote:Ah, from the first picture I thought what you had made had rounded corners & that reflection.

auto magic in skin me thinks Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Video Plugin Poster Pack for AEON2