[XBOX] Post pictures of your XBMC for Xbox setup....
Rainbow 
In the spirit of creativity I would like everyone who is interested to show Pictures of your Xbox setup at the crib. Keep in mind this isnt my idea I jacked it from lifehacker.com Ill post mine in a few.....
I,ll go first I posted this 3 days ago no takers!!!! I,ll go first

Here is mine that's where i sit on the right and where i do my gaming and modding of stuff.

not the greatest pic the iphone camera is shit.
Rocky5 Wrote:Here is mine that's where i sit on the right and where i do my gaming and modding of stuff.

not the greatest pic the iphone camera is shit.

I see my pic on your screen lol.....Looks like someone is due for some spring cleaningBig Grin
proudTSUalum Wrote:I see my pic on your screen lol.....Looks like someone is due for some spring cleaningBig Grin

That is after the spring cleaning lmao done that yesterday
I dont see how to attach an image?
Hotkey Wrote:I dont see how to attach an image?

the little image in the tools part look like a postcard with a mountain on it.

2 to the left of the # sign
Rocky5 Wrote:the little image in the tools part look like a postcard with a mountain on it.

2 to the left of the # sign

I tried that but it asked for file with http:// location only.
Hotkey Wrote:I tried that but it asked for file with http:// location only.

Yeah you need to upload it first to a hosting site ie imageshack
Here's my Game Room!
I bought my Xbox last week and love it,I have a non modded one too but my new one is AWESOME!
All the cool stuff my modded PSP's can do but with games a PSP could never play!
It came with Halo 1 and 2,Far Cry evo,Pain Killer,Rouge Trooper and more!!!
Lot's of very interesting movies too ;0)
Anyway,where's where I spend most my time LOL!
XBMC set up in action

Just cleaned my entertainment center out, and bought a new camera, so I couldn't resist this thread...
I like that paint job joebrady!
Im a Newbie,I bought mine the way it is last week and dont even know what version Im running or how to upgrade the scripts and other stuff yet :0(
I got a lot of reading to do!
joebrady Wrote:Image

Any more info on why your Xbox is double height?
rudeboymcc Wrote:Any more info on why your Xbox is double height?

I installed an "Xtender" mod a few years back, it has three harddrives, with a switch to be able to boot from each one. I have movies on one drive, music on another, and games on the third. Although, I really just use one anymore and just run my movies thru SMB off the comp. below it. The screen above the tv is connected to that computer, it just runs a photo screensaver all the time. I connect to the computer with the laptop via Remote Desktop. I've also got another xbox next to the 360 that you can't see, just for when someone comes over, see's XBMC and says "man, can you build one of those for me?" and I say, "sure, here ya go"

russell56443 Wrote:I like that paint job joebrady!

Ha, it's actually just stickers, or "skins" as I think they were called when I bought them.

And no, I'm not a big Garth Brooks fan, I stole that case from my GF just to put some space between the xbox and my amp.Rolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Post pictures of your XBMC for Xbox setup....0