• 16(current)
Change is coming...
eQUIV Wrote:This would also be nice because when I'm under "recent" for TV shows, I can't always tell what TV show episode I'm looking at.
Also, there was a fix recently by spiff which allows fanart to show for recently added episodes.

Here is the fix http://xbmc.org/changeset/19302 and here is PM3 implementation http://xbmc.org/changeset/19309

Any chance of adding it djh?
djh_ Wrote:Image

I GIT'd up to date on Auriga but my TV Shows do not show like this, I just get the episode thumb (poor quality and not widescreen Huh) but not the poster image behind it.

What do I need to change to get this look please?

Thanks

V.
Vorm Wrote:I GIT'd up to date on Auriga but my TV Shows do not show like this, I just get the episode thumb (poor quality and not widescreen Huh) but not the poster image behind it.

What do I need to change to get this look please?

Thanks

V.

I don't believe that option is available in the current version. The current release of the list view was mainly intended for movies and perhaps music. djh has stated that he will be working on the tv shows section as a seperate thing entirely.

And as for your thumbs, it is entirely reliant on what your scraper has downloaded and the quality of the thumbs available.

If you're a perfectionist like me then you can screenshot the tv shows with poor quality thumbs yourself.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong Smile
OK.
Thanks for the reply.
mug2k Wrote:Because if I 'clean' the library, the poster and fanart also gets deleted and I need to re download them each time a new episode comes out. Would local fanart and folder pictures fix that ?.

Also if I delete the last episode of a series is there some way XBMC will also remove the series from the library. Using is 'clean library' ok but not very convenient.

Hitcher Wrote:Yes.

Just remove the series from the library instead of the last episode.

Hi again

I just realized that even if I remove the series it'll just get added again next time I update the library. Is there anyway around this ?.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change is coming...0