• 3(current)
Change is coming...
Are there going to be other views for TV shows other than the list view being shown?
smcnally75 Wrote:Why would they need to be 4:3? There are plenty of 16:9 episode thumbs out there.

Oh i meant width should be larger than height Big Grin
ethan_9219 Wrote:Are there going to be other views for TV shows other than the list view being shown?

Yes sir, he posted a thread about the other drool-worthy view a week ago: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48262. "Complete" mockups on page 2 (and 3 I think).
djh_ Wrote:Helps to know a bit more about existing options before premature feature requests, don't you think?

Laugh Sorry I didn't see that post.
Does this work in files mode though? that's what i have to use since "the daily show" and others dont scrape well as they use air date in stead of SxxExx.
parrots Wrote:Yes sir, he posted a thread about the other drool-worthy view a week ago: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48262. "Complete" mockups on page 2 (and 3 I think).

That's not happening anymore. Really didn't work.
I really liked how you had that Xbox 360 type look with episodes in your mock up is that gone??
Looks incredible!! Definitely fits the rest of the skin a lot better in my opinion as well.
djh you beast

On a less important note... I realize you can pretty much tell from the poster/episode thumb, but maybe throw in the TV show name somewhere on the episode list frame too?

EDIT: on second thought, it looks like you might be trying to avoid that. Maybe if you make it look really subtle it won't detract from the current beauty.
djh_ Wrote:That's not happening anymore. Really didn't work.

Oh, I missed that sorry. Is this list-mode in place of that idea, or is there still something coming with more of a movie showcase view?
AshsToAshs Wrote:That TV view is looking sexy.
Id love to see some sort of episode description though.

-Ash-

+1, I do like descriptions without having to press the i button. But dam that looks sexy...I mean....good.
Wow, I'll probably still use showcase for movies. But that TV view is awesome. And it's a great improvement for both overall.
parrots Wrote:Yes sir, he posted a thread about the other drool-worthy view a week ago: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48262. "Complete" mockups on page 2 (and 3 I think).

Thanks...Dunno how i missed that.
djh_ Wrote:That's not happening anymore. Really didn't work.

Oh....well, damn!!!

I just did a variation of your screenshot with a different TV show to see what it would look like..Uploaded it in that thread.

Too bad that idea didn't work, i really liked it.
this looks stunning. unbelievable. all of us cannot wait.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Sorry for that premature feature request, thanks for setting me straight.
Im loving those one-line episode descriptions!
Your doing great work, keep it up!

-Ash-
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change is coming...0