Xvid .a compile?
hello Smile
i like integrate last release of xvid into mplayer cvs (xbmc mplayer) but... how i build it?

i need:
xvidcore.dll.a
xvidcore.a
xvidcore.dll

i build it in vs .net but only generate:
xvidcore.dll // xvidcore.dll.a

mingw or gcc¿?
please help me please Smile

thank you!!
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
actually i use last xvid cvs codec, but it's not build into mplayer.dll...
i build a xvid.dll (with vs.net) and modify codecs.conf:
videocodec ffodivx
info "ffmpeg mpeg-4"
status working
fourcc divx,divx
fourcc div1,div1 divx
fourcc mp4s,mp4s ; iso mpeg-4 video v1
fourcc m4s2,m4s2
;fourcc xvid,xvid,xvid,xvix
fourcc dx50,dx50,blz0 dx50
fourcc mp4v,mp4v
format 0x4
fourcc ump4
fourcc 3iv2,3iv2 ; 3ivx delta 4
format 0x10000004 ; mpeg 4 es
driver ffmpeg
dll mpeg4 ;opendivx
out yv12,i420,iyuv

videocodec xvid
info "xvid (mpeg-4)"
status working
fourcc divx,divx
fourcc xvid,xvid,xvid
format 0x4
driver xvid
dll "xvid.dll"
out yv12
out i420
out yuy2
out uyvy
out yvyu
out bgr32,bgr24,bgr16,bgr15

and it's better than ffmpeg!!!
but i like to build into mplayer.dll
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
you need mingw to build it but that's all i know about it, never built it myself.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(not directly related but posting fyi. btw, know that xbmc nor mplayer use a xvid dll, it's source is in the core instead), fyi;
xbmc and mplayer.dll currently already have xvid 1.0.1 point release but it's not used by default, must enable it in codec.conf.
ps! i heard that ffmpeg integrated the very latest xvid recently, but mplayer-devs has not yet updated their ffmpeg library.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xvid .a compile?0