HDeeTV putting a day
I am employed at the putting in the day of the skin HDeeTV, in order that it incorporates the functionalities that the version 9.04 of the XBMC allows. The skin especilamente is designed for Xbox. I present some screenshots to them so that they see its operation.

Home Music With a song reproducing. In the Home it is possible to personalize the backdrops of every option. In the option of the weather the images appear depending on the weather that it does. The path for conditional weather at the home is E:\User\Weather\

Movies view Fanart, 3D, Roller and 3D with information. In the majority of the views of the Movies, are indicated the flags of Source, Study, Aspectratio, Resolution, Codec Video, Codec Audio and MPAA (If MPAA is empty Channels Audio). Support file name tags (for example Star Trek 2009 BR AC3 480p XVID) an native tags.

Movie Information

Download link: http://personales.ya.com/joanreig/HDeeTV/HDeeTV.zip
Looking forward to it!
looks fresh, looking forward to the release.
use to love this skin on meedio (the first original) and would love to use it again!
hot damm!!! I love this skin, i hope and pray this works ok on xbox cuz I think I just found my new skin. Beautiful update to a classic skin! I look forward to your progress, and hope to be using this soon. my only suggestion is to try to find a cd jewel case and dvd box that match and look the same. the current ones look grate however...
Any ideas on when this will be available for download?
jarod71 Wrote:hot damm!!! I love this skin, i hope and pray this works ok on xbox cuz I think I just found my new skin. Beautiful update to a classic skin! I look forward to your progress, and hope to be using this soon. my only suggestion is to try to find a cd jewel case and dvd box that match and look the same. the current ones look grate however...

I will try to change the box of CD in order that it is different from that of the DVD.
jodeman Wrote:Any ideas on when this will be available for download?

The skin is in phase of development and yet it is not possible to download. Similar advance in his codification, I will be publishing ScreenShots of how it is staying, in order that they could do your suggestions for the final version.
Some Screenshots of Music

Music Lib Album Roller

Music Lib Artist Albums

Album Info

It's looking really, really good!
Looking great. hope to see a release soon. your on your way to a classic skin. It is beautiful.
I leave a beta them of new skin. I have test it with the version of the XBMC r23554 and it does not work absolutely badly. The downloading Link is in first post.

I hope that they enjoy it and that they make me arrive its commentaries.
This is looking really good so far! Thanks Smile
Looks great, though refuses to work in linux. I suspect case-sensitive issues.

Also, please note that the program's name is XBMC or XBMC Media Center. Not Xbox Media Center. May seem like a nitpick, but it goes a long way to changing people's perception of the program.

TheUni
Looks pretty good, great job.

The DVD plastic covers spoil the look a lot if you ask me though. I might be the only one who hates them as they appear in many skins these days. What makes people like them is beyond me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV putting a day2