HDeeTV putting a day
Wow.... that's a very nice skin.... works well under Windows XP
Looking forward to this one!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I love this skin. It's the best for my xbox. Every day I hope and wait for a new version.

nice...nice...nice...
love this beta version. hope this is still active Smile
Hope you can fix the issues with linux... Looks awesome Big Grin
This skin is awsome. Huge! WAFactor! Thanks a lot. I'll add it to the XBMC XBOX skins repo (if that's ok).

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Gracias leonardo por hacer y subir este skin, es una pasada.

Thanks leonardo for making & upload this skin, it's fuckin awesome!
I really like this skin. Wife Acceptancy Factor is very high, as Bram77 mentioned :-)
I think that the main thing missing so far is an easy way to remove "clutter" form the main screen menu scroller. Most of the time, I don't use File Manager, Settings, etc. And it would be nice to hide them and get the WAF even higher ;-)

How about mapping "Up" and "Down" to different menu scroller types ?

1. TV / Movies / Weather
2. TV / Movies / Pictures / Weather / Programs
3. Everything
I've added this excelent skin to the xbmc-xbox-skins repo. Please let me know about any objections.

A very beautiful skin, though I would not run it my self as I think it is to busy for my taste I do like the idea.

It is incredible to see the talent that is the XBMC skinning community almost every single skin brings a fresh new look on the Media Center concept. It really is a testimony to both the community and the incredible work done by the XBMC team who provide the tools to make all these different visions a reality.
Any update on this? Huh
But this is awsome! And fanarts are used in a very and never seen before clever way. How can it be that this is still in the development section. It clearly deserves to be in the main skin thread.

If I may, a very short list of things that could be enhanced, imho
- Please let us choose to display/hide items in the main menu. What is the point of having video on when you are 100% in library mode, movies and TV shows are just fine. Plus file manager and scripts etc is not used by everyone.
- Home Sub menu to access movies and tv shows by genre / recentenly added etc
- The green top banner well... There is no accounting for tastes

Otherwise it is just stunning! many thanks for your hard work.
All I want for Christmas is an update of this skin.

I'll keep repeating myself. Leonardo you made a very, very beautiful skin.
I use it for all my xbox's. Keep it useable for the xbox.

Merry Xmas...
Yes, I am insterested too on an update for this skin.
Where did this skin come out of? Its definitely an xbox skin and works really well hope this is maintained and improved. I would agree with what others have said the main menu is cluttered with unnecessary icons where sub menus would be better. Skin settings is needed so the user can customize changes themselves. Hope your still working on this skin and +1 on Xmas update

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HDeeTV putting a day2