adding new buttons?
i would like to add new buttons to my home in xbmc. i want to add a web radio button to the home page. how can i tell if the skin i am using has that button in its images? is there a way to view the images for each skin? thanks!
http://manual.xboxmediacenter.de/wakka.p....&v=1d8x

moving to "graphical design"
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
well, i was wondering really how to tell if the texture file has an image for that button? say, i want to add a button that says web radio, how can i tell if the skin has an image in the texture file pre-made for that?
just a buttonpic that exists in the skin (the lable is not in the pic you define it in the xml).
but if you still wanna add your own pic just put it in the same folder as the xpr is. xbmc checks for both, files in the xpr and files in the folder, so it will find it if you use it in the xml
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
new project mayhem skin has a really great dialogsubpanel, which has webradio already there- you can add further buttons to the subpanel by editing the dialogsubpanel.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adding new buttons?0