Newbie - Having a few issues with Aeon
I have downloaded the latest version on XBMC and also the latest Aeon version. First the weather info is not displayed it is displayed on the other skins but not on Aeon. I have enabled everything. Also there is not shutdown button or whatever on the main home screen. I just have Music, games, Settings, videos, Tv Shows and Pictures.

Kindly suggest.
I'm new to Aeon, too, but I found this out 30 seconds ago. Smile

Settings -> Customise (this is for all your Aeon settings, essentially) -> Shortcuts

Then, go left and right through the menu items. The ones grayed out are disabled (you won't see them). Click Enter to enable/disable them. Does that make sense?
popcorn369 Wrote:I have downloaded the latest version on XBMC and also the latest Aeon version. First the weather info is not displayed it is displayed on the other skins but not on Aeon. I have enabled everything. Also there is not shutdown button or whatever on the main home screen. I just have Music, games, Settings, videos, Tv Shows and Pictures.

Kindly suggest.

Do you have the recommended build of XBMC? You need it for the weather to display correctly.
Thanks its working now, It looks cool, Now I am looking for backgrounds to make it look even better.

Thanks Buddy
And press 'S' anywhere to get the global menu which includes Shutdown.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie - Having a few issues with Aeon0