Deinterlace Settings in the DB
Since moving to the SVN version of XBMC on Ubuntu Intrepid (using the svn ppa builds), I have been having some issues with deinterlacing. I have in the past set the deinterlacer to Auto Select for all videos with good results, but now all of my 480i content looks pretty bad with whatever Auto Select is selected. I find that I get the best results with Weave for these videos. So, I set that as the default for all videos, but when I go to a 720p video, it tries to deinterlace that, which turns the screen to a bunch of crap. The same happens on 1080i material. I need to set 720p to none (obviously) and 1080i to Bob for good results. So, I am wondering where in the DB I can find these settings. Or is there some other way to set them besides starting each video and changing the settings using the OSD? That would be very time consuming and it isn't something my wife can do, so I need a way to do it myself, possibly from a secure shell. Any help anyone can give me on figuring out another way to set this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Joel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Deinterlace Settings in the DB0