Configure iMON for XBMC - need help
AzzX Wrote:iMON Manager - Settings - Initial keyboard / Mouse Mode Set to Keyboard Big Grin
Just as "xexe", I can't find this setting. Has it been removed?
Still not there that I can see. I also cant get imon to give me the option to define the number keys on my RM200 remote. Complete rubbish.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
ChapeL Wrote:Hi

PepXri: any chance of your keymap and xbmc.imo files uploaded again?Mediafire link is downSad

Or maybe someone else is willing to share theirs? I have Antec Fusion Black 2 Case wit Imon and Harmony 555 remote.

I've managed to get it working more or less but would like to try some of your settings Smile

Thanks
ChapeL

Here it is, sorry for the delay but I didn´t see the post until today, next time send me an PM..

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?megnj02d4zv
The iMON Manager - Settings - Initial keyboard / Mouse Mode Set to Keyboard has been removed but you have a option in XBMC that turn of the mouse. Settings/Appearance/Look & Feel/Enable Mouse uncheck that and you will be fine
stoli Wrote:What I found to get the iMon IR sensor / software to work as best as possible with XBMC and a Harmony remote (the included imon remote just didn't have all the functionality I wanted) was to:

1) Remove all of the Program Commands and System Commands. When these are set, the buttons cannot be used for other applications.

2) Don't bother setting the commands for the XBMC executable in Program Comands. Go straight to Custom Commands and enter in the button on the remote and then the keystroke(s) you want it to mimic in XBMC. It will take a little time to set this up, but the results will be well worth it in the end.

Example:

I tried the other .imo files and suggestions but they still lacked a lot of functionality or the iMon software 'forgot' commands until I went with the above scenario.

The LCD settings.... Good luck! Laugh

-stoli-

Hello, I Imon receiver and control harmony 555, what do you have setup command post in harmony?.

"In the way you have Imon Sofwan of Mce Compatible?
thanks for this thread, I've been messing with Event Ghost for a bit now with no luck. With the latest XBMC SVN built + the latest iMon it was a snap. I only have the ghetto pocket remote that came with my receiver but it works good enough (for now) For anyone looking for a cheap receiver/remote the BB up the street from me has the Antec Veris for I think $18, if you don't have a CC to order something off the net this is a pretty good deal IMHO.

is there any way to configure the green and red button at the top? I saw a "power" button but when I tried to assign it to a command that opens XBMC it says it's already in use by another IR command. But, I'm not seeing any command currently assigned to power.
woow!
i downloaded the newest version of imon from soundgraph and when i clicked find installed applications it automaticly works with the included remote! so i didnt have to dl the xbmc.imo file.

i will try to use my logitech harmony one later on
stoli Wrote:What I found to get the iMon IR sensor / software to work as best as possible with XBMC and a Harmony remote (the included imon remote just didn't have all the functionality I wanted) was to:

1) Remove all of the Program Commands and System Commands. When these are set, the buttons cannot be used for other applications.

2) Don't bother setting the commands for the XBMC executable in Program Comands. Go straight to Custom Commands and enter in the button on the remote and then the keystroke(s) you want it to mimic in XBMC. It will take a little time to set this up, but the results will be well worth it in the end.

Example:

I tried the other .imo files and suggestions but they still lacked a lot of functionality or the iMon software 'forgot' commands until I went with the above scenario.

The LCD settings.... Good luck! Laugh

-stoli-

I know this post was a while ago, but do you have a screenshot of the rest of your setup?

I have a Silverstone LC16B, and a logitech harmony one. Trying to set it all up.

Cheers.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but if I buy the Veris and plug it in, what will I have to do to get the screen to work with XBMC?

Cheers
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hi,

thanks I will test this out later today

a5ian300zx
TV: Sony  65" A1E Surround: Yamaha RXA-3050 + ORB Audio Mod2 7.1.2 + SVS SB12-NSD Sub Processor: Darbee + DVDO iScan Mini Players: HDI Dune Solo4K + Apple TV4K + Vu+ Ultimo 4K NAS: Qnap TVS 871 Pro i7 16GB Ram 10GBe
Is it possible to get information (eg. movie title, song name) played from xbmc on Antec fusion lcd display?
Also, insted of RM200, which MCE remote to select from logitech harmony one database for best performance?
I have found this:
https://github.com/BlackMan82/xbmc-on-imon
and it works nicely.
(2012-01-25, 19:30)refosk Wrote: I have found this:
https://github.com/BlackMan82/xbmc-on-imon
and it works nicely.

How did you get it to work? maybe i'm missing something but I don't see an XbmcOniMon.exe file
never mind, lol. i downloaded the repo as a zip. the real link is here https://github.com/BlackMan82/xbmc-on-imon/downloads
cannot get the display to show current time tho, only static text: xbmc, i'd actually like to change that to say ie: xbmc on imon
link unzip and start. also add to auto start.
(2012-09-11, 15:43)matt_0978 Wrote: How did you get it to work? maybe i'm missing something but I don't see an XbmcOniMon.exe file
Enjoy... Wink
https://github.com/BlackMan82/xbmc-on-imon/downloads

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Configure iMON for XBMC - need help0