• 3(current)
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex
One question:

Any automated way to download those stills yet?
(Full info views look fantastic btw, but I'd love to see the transparent panel fill the full screen)
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
nice
Is this ready to download yet??!!
This is beyond sexy! Definitely a must-use on my home theatre system. Cheers!
This is just too pretty. Thank you.
djh_ Wrote:Image

I want this screenshot to have my babies.
I am filled with ore... your work and art sketches are amazing... looking forward to seeing this in real life... thanks for your hard work!
Now these two views would be great with the fanart (optional of course) in the large image window IMO.

djh_ Wrote:The additional screens will be pulled from one of two places, both within the folder containing each individual movie. The twin images will be something like thumb1.png and thumb2.png, while the unlimited single thumbs will be from a subfolder called, say, "extrathumbs". I haven't even begun to think about whether it's feasible to cater to users who don't use foldered movies, so please don't pester me about further support.

Here's an idea -

Why not pull the stills from the Bookmark folder so as to keep everything consistent. We can easily create our own using the Bookmark feature and they'll load much quicker because they'll be locally stored.
Looks fantastic.

What I noticed is that the earlier screens had short descriptions in them, not just images and the cast/director info. Anychance on keeping that info?
this is freaking awesome but how it looks when title is longer: Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter...
Christ I wish XBMC supported harmony and opened in full screen on separate monitors, because I want this skin in my life.
Hitcher Wrote:Now these two views would be great with the fanart (optional of course) in the large image window IMO.

[I MG]http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/435063/aeonscreens/aeon_concept_boxoffice3.jpg[/img]

[I MG]http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/435063/aeonscreens/aeon_multiplex_3.jpg[/img]
Yeah, I'll be hacking it to use the fanart instead of thumbs either way. While it would be nice to have thumbs, I'm not sure how many more supplemental files I want to add to all my movies. I need to draw the line somewhere.
I think you could tweak the font size by yourself. I also like it if fonts aren't to big, but its really easy to tweak this by yourself. I think it is not possible yet with the skinning-engine to fit textes in a pre-defined width by scaling down their font-size automatically.

Another question to the "pop-up".
Could it be possible, to open the infos by pressing the "up" button. Maybe with a slide-in effect could look very nice.
An impressive view to be sure, but aren't we encroaching into MediaStream territory here? All that semi-transparent black... I don't know, it seems to move away from Aeon's airy style.
brave little meme loves you.
garyi Wrote:Christ I wish XBMC supported harmony and opened in full screen on separate monitors, because I want this skin in my life.

As of yesterday, it does. Take a look at this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49420
brave little meme loves you.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex0