TVRage Scraper not getting Episode Name
Afternoon,

Last night, I got a little annoyed with myself and ending up wiping my entire UserData folder (no I didnt have a backup either)

So I did what your supposed to do. I re-setup my paths etc etc, Decided at that time, I had enough time to get it to spend hours connecting to TVRage and re-setup the library.

But I noticed a slight problem when it came to actually viewing the Library, now I can only assume its to do with the Scraper, but I entered TV Show > Season and all the Episodes were blank, they all played fine, but just no name, in the Episode list.

Does anybody have any ideas, as I said I can only assume its a scraper problem. But I would like to be able to see all my episodes in a nice list

----- EDIT -------

I have managed to solve the problem, there was a small bug in the TVRage scraper (There might of been a minor update)

But to fix, go to XBMC/system/scrapers/video/tvrage.xml

Go to Line 65 which is
<expression>Title: &lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class='b2'&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/td&gt;</expression>

and change to:
<expression>Title: &lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class='b2' width='200'&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/td&gt;</expression>

I restarted XBMC (not sure if you have to)
Wiped my DB (not sure if you have to do that either)
Re-setup the library

Done :-D
Oxyg3n Wrote:Afternoon,

Last night, I got a little annoyed with myself and ending up wiping my entire UserData folder (no I didnt have a backup either)

So I did what your supposed to do. I re-setup my paths etc etc, Decided at that time, I had enough time to get it to spend hours connecting to TVRage and re-setup the library.

But I noticed a slight problem when it came to actually viewing the Library, now I can only assume its to do with the Scraper, but I entered TV Show > Season and all the Episodes were blank, they all played fine, but just no name, in the Episode list.

Does anybody have any ideas, as I said I can only assume its a scraper problem. But I would like to be able to see all my episodes in a nice list

----- EDIT -------

I have managed to solve the problem, there was a small bug in the TVRage scraper (There might of been a minor update)

But to fix, go to XBMC/system/scrapers/video/tvrage.xml

Go to Line 65 which is
<expression>Title: &lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class='b2'&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/td&gt;</expression>

and change to:
<expression>Title: &lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class='b2' width='200'&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/td&gt;</expression>

I restarted XBMC (not sure if you have to)
Wiped my DB (not sure if you have to do that either)
Re-setup the library

Done :-D

Awesome thanks for the tip Smile
not only does it not show the episode title...

there is no plot, dates are wrong but not everywhere, like, Torchwood being from 1969 but the first aired date is correct (2006).. but it's better then using IMDB TV or TV.com cuz they don't find anything at all

thanks for the tip!! now go and edit some stuff Smile))))
I changed the plot stuff to this to get it to work..seems to work for me....

<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;plot&gt;\1&lt;/plot&gt;" dest="5+">
<expression>&lt;/script&gt;&lt;br&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;br&gt;</expression>
</RegExp>
Please upload the updated scraper (or a diff) to our ticket system once ready so we can include them. Thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Worked fine my end.

To confirm, you do need to remove the source, clean lib, add source and set content to update.
Plot's may still be missing...

Dates seem to be a bit wack too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVRage Scraper not getting Episode Name0