[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images
I love the new dark look of the Multiplex view and decided to update the Showcase view to coincide with it. Here's the results.

Download from here.
That would be great looks nicer than the standard showcase view.
I look forward to trying this out on my xbox and am sure others will like it tooBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
yeah looks great. did you also increase poster size?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
looks very good.
I think i might use it.
Nod
@paul: Thanks for the kind words. No disrespect to Djh but I've always thought the Showcase view was a bit...meh. For such a great skin it was under-whelming of a view when compared to the Wall and now Multiplex views.

@temmi: No, I haven't touched the size of the posters. Maybe they look a bit bigger because they're set against a dark background. Who knows...

@neurosis: Sounds cool. I hope to have it finished by week's end.

Movies and Music views are already complete. I'm currently working on adding the new, smaller, banner-esque TV icons from the Multiplex view. I'm also looking to add in info on trigger ala the older Aeon versions. Once that's all set, I'll upload everything.
Nice idea...ties in well together. I like that font DJH used, having that in showcase is perfect, good job

Love the files for it when you have a chance
it appears your posters are being cropped at the sides? Kill the messenger, is obviously so.
It's a great idea. Right now showcase is looking blah now that we have this beautiful new MultiPlex view. You're on the right track but it just needs a bit of polish. Djh please consider this also, because I know with some of your magic touch it would look great. I can't go back to those bland flags in Showcase. =(

Here is a mock up I did real quick to show how good this could look. It also shows more fanart as I removed the floor texture.

UnknownNinjah Wrote:It's a great idea. Right now showcase is looking blah now that we have this beautiful new MultiPlex view. You're on the right track but it just needs a bit of polish. Djh please consider this also, because I know with some of your magic touch it would look great. I can't go back to those bland flags in Showcase. =(

Here is a mock up I did real quick to show how good this could look. It also shows more fanart as I removed the floor texture.

Now that looks a lot more professional than the standard showcase me wants it.
Might have a go myself unless somebody does it firstWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Nice work!
brave little meme loves you.
This would be a great mod or just addition to an already perfect skin.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
yeah, very nice. would be awesome if DJH takes that into Auriga (or even make it better, as always)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
+1

This is what I've been looking for. Showcase view with large text for the movie name. Would be perfect with an options for larger posters to, since I don't look at the fanart that much when scrolling through my movies Wink
+1, but does this work for coverflow mode?

Anyway, my two cents is that I like this layout about the same as the old showcase view (as just a standalone design concept), however as part of an overall skin I think this gives a more complete/integrated feel with the new multiplex view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images0