[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images
paul Wrote:Very nice work indeed can't wait to see this intergrated into my version of aurigaSmile

That would rock! Nod
Sranshaft, the pic with the info screen in showcase view looks great! Can't wait to try this out
Sorry to bug you but any news on this?
PS good luck doing the wide banner mod as i would like to see that alsoSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Sorry to bug you but any news on this?
PS good luck doing the wide banner mod as i would like to see that alsoSmile

I was a bit busy today trying to work up a wide banner / list view but I'll definitely finalize things with the showcase view and get that uploaded before the end of the week. Promise! Laugh
Sranshaft Wrote:I was a bit busy today trying to work up a wide banner / list view but I'll definitely finalize things with the showcase view and get that uploaded before the end of the week. Promise! Laugh
No sweat, ps i like your first mockups for the wide banner view. i look forward to both modsBig Grin
Any news on a release date yet?
Sad keep waiting...
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
any day now lol
DuMbGuM Wrote:lol

Why do people say this? How old are you?!?!
ethan_9219 Wrote:Why do people say this? How old are you?!?!

Oo
I didn't know that was related to an age....., IMO
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I think people are starting to lose the plot here(myself included):p
paul Wrote:I think people are starting to lose the plot here(myself included):p

that's why i would never announce a mod until a download is available.. ~cough~
cheers,azido :;):
azido Wrote:that's why i would never announce a mod until a download is available.. ~cough~
i agree with what your saying as i know he has started doing the wide banner mod as well.
Never promise what you can't deliver......
paul Wrote:i agree with what your saying as i know he has started doing the wide banner mod as well.
Never promise what you can't deliver......

oh.. i don't think he won't deliver it some day, and i'm also not offending. i just think he could have avoided this "noise" in his thread when he would have supplied his code and tweaked it afterwards instead of changing this and that and telling us what's going on with his spare time Smile
cheers,azido :;):
azido Wrote:oh.. i don't think he won't deliver it some day, and i'm also not offending. i just think he could have avoided this "noise" in his thread when he would have supplied his code and tweaked it afterwards instead of changing this and that and telling us what's going on with his spare time Smile
No sweat i realised you were not having a go at him as i am not. it's something i have learned not to do is promise something before i know i can upload it or you risk letting people down and then they lose interest which is a shame.

But i would still like to see this released(fingers and toes crossed)Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images0