Resolution changes by its self randomly to 4:3
For some strange reason my xbmc will randomly change resolution when i press enter on any item this happens randomly so it can happen in 30min i press enter to select a option like Tv shows and it will cause the resolution to change and render a small xbmc 4:3 window on the left side of my screen only taking up a 1/4 of the screen.

I have a 8200 on board graphics card with 185.19 nvidia drivers with XBMC SVN:19733. I can reset my resolution back if i set it to 1280x720 in the xbmc settings if i choose auto it will set it to a 4:3 option.

I will post a new log because the current one is huge and make my firefox freeze when i try to paste it Sad.
I have experienced similar behavior, except the resolution doesn't change, just the aspect ratio of the currently playing video. I can set it back to the proper "Normal" or "Custom" and the ratio returns to what would be expected.

I don't think that your issue is that the resolution is changing, but that the XBMC application is choosing to display itself at a different resolution than what is currently set. So the area taken up by XBMC is smaller and located in the upper left.

A debug log would be most helpful in this situation, I hope that you're able to make it happen in a short enough time so that debug log doesn't become enormous. Also consider posting the log in portions, so the log spans several pastebin posts and then provide all three (or however many) links in the thread.
Is your destop resolution the same as xbmc ?
i don't know what my desktop resolution is as i only have xbmc running with a minimal install of interpid. This is gonna be a problem to get a log since it can take some time to get this to happen the log build up to 10mb + and even trying to open it in wordpad freezes my computer Sad and the other problem is no one likes to see the debug info on the videos is there any way to hide that info ?

oh and Maxim i think your right.
omg i feel so stupid this was all my fault i was using a keyboard since i dint setup my remote yet and by accident i was pressing the button above enter the |\ button and that makes xbmc go to a small screen on the left and back to full screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resolution changes by its self randomly to 4:30