Problem when using Aeon on a profile?
Ok, weird problem I found that probably no one will care about but me.. but figure I'll ask in case anyone has any ideas..

After I finished editing the Horizonz skin around a bit, I copied it over to my main Xbmc folder, which uses profiles.. A master and two sub profiles..

If I log on to the master, the rss feed scrolls fine.. but If I log on to the other profiles, nothing.. Figured I screwed something up, but both Horizonz and Aeon do the same..

All 3 profiles use the same skin folder.. I can't imagine why the rss would only work on the master.. All the settings are identical.. Anyone have any ideas how this is possible?
no idea man... don't use profiles, so i wouldn't have a clue how that whole system works... sorry dude...
Yea, I thought maybe it was something in the skin, but I noticed it doesn't work for any other skins either.. So I guess it's a Xbmc thing..
hahaha... okay... thank goodness... good on u for finding that out... u should report it...
Your profiles each should have a file called RssFeeds.xml > this will be where the issue lies. The two profiles either wont have this file or it will contain wrongly encoded or invalid xml.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem when using Aeon on a profile?0