30 files only?
Sad 
What am I missing. I can see only 30 movies under "Movies" and all files under "Videos" menu.

I know it's going to be something simple. I need to use Search function in "Movies" for all files if possible. I can search now only within 30 titles under "Movies" and I can't see Search function under "Videos" where all files are listed.

Please help me. Thanks
You probably have "hide watched movies' enabled. I'm not entirely 100 percent sure but I believe there's a bug with the label in the menu. Off means it's on and On is off. Check that.
You are missing, that Movies is your LIBRARY, if you want to have all your movies in Movies menu item, scan all your movies and add them to your library. Its very easy. read xbmc help on how to do that.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Hmm... So I found the problem. I had some old *.xml file in each movie folder from MYMoive that I used before and that was the problem. XBMC just hang on 5th movie title when trying to get info about the movie.
I've tried to delete the file in problematic folder and it continued to next few movies before it hung again. So I deleted all MyMovies xml files and everything is back to normal...
Thanks
Good to hear you got everything working. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
30 files only?0