• 366(current)
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
dondre Wrote:Hi I just wanted to let you know that this;

Ember Application (Revision: 2385)
Ember API (Revision: 2381)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 2365)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 2385)
Renamer (Revision: 2372)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 2357)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 2302)
Genres Editor (Revision: 2365)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 2365)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 2365)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 2385)

Works like a charm for me!

Sadly it looks like this project is actually dead but the version I mentioned (latest automatically updated through ember-mm) works great for everything whatsoever!

If you can get these files to me i'll host them for others, PM me
Ember Media Manager Custom installer

x86:http://www.mediafire.com/?605k1186y3xhbyp

x64:http://www.mediafire.com/?8wocnvvnprs81td

PM me with any issues
Guys does ember fully scrape every thumbnail + dvd coversHuh It basically doesnt scrape up nothing for me and i changed all the movie names , so Alice in wonderland 2010 Blu-ray DTS is changed to Alice in Wonderland, I change all my movies to this and it doesnt scrape, Should i leave the year etc ?
highlight the movie then right click rescape that should work. I had to do that for TV Shows.

This is an awesome program saved me so much time and fix my issue of all the movies with the same name in xbmc.
Lightbulb 
The original Ember Media Manager is DEAD

See the Ember Media Manager - Revisited thread

DO NOT ASK SUPPORT QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD, AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY HELP FROM THE CURRENT DEVELOPERS

Ember Media Manager is now known as EMM-R (or Ember Media Manager - Revisited) since v2385 release on June 18, 2010. See this thread for download links to the current version.

Are you having a problem with Ember Media Manager?
Post in this thread if you want an answer.

Have a question about Ember Media Manager?

Want to get the latest version of Ember Media Manager?
Look at this thread for the link.

Have a question about your version of Ember Media Manager downloaded prior to June 18, 2010?

Have a question about your version of Ember Media Manager downloaded AFTER June 18, 2010?

Please continue to post in this thread. Best of luck to you.Big Grin
thanks buddy gonna try the new DL..
Would it be possible to get this thread locked so it drops off the front page and everyone starts going to the new thread?
I agree it would be a good idea to get people to post in the correct thread.. However, I would hate for this thread to drop out of sight, because there is a lot of good information here.

If you really want this thread closed/locked, it would be best if someone took the time to build a FAQ around the information here. At this point, the EMM documentation/FAQ's are still very light.
RKMFlorida Wrote:I agree it would be a good idea to get people to post in the correct thread.. However, I would hate for this thread to drop out of sight, because there is a lot of good information here.

If you really want this thread closed/locked, it would be best if someone took the time to build a FAQ around the information here. At this point, the EMM documentation/FAQ's are still very light.

Agreed. This thread should remain open, at least until all of the tips/tricks/hacks/patches can be compiled into a FAQ. The EMM-r project still needs people for documentation, so if you're willing to contribute by searching this thread for valuable information, you can post it to the project homepage on the EMM-r Sourceforge Wiki page.

Good to see so many people appreciate EMM-r and are willing to help out. Big Grin
PBoD Wrote:Agreed. This thread should remain open, at least until all of the tips/tricks/hacks/patches can be compiled into a FAQ. The EMM-r project still needs people for documentation, so if you're willing to contribute by searching this thread for valuable information, you can post it to the project homepage on the EMM-r Google Code "Issues" page.

Good to see so many people appreciate EMM-r and are willing to help out. Big Grin

+1, Great idea, Anyone keen to make a FAQ??Stare
Alright guys,
I have made a bunch of changes and feel good about moving forward with the latest version. Please visit the new thread to discuss.emm-r

The latest version of EMM is 2395.

If you are on version 2385 or earlier you will need to upgrade before requesting support.
Hi everybody,

here is a new x86 build based upon the latest version from original svn.
Fixed every important thing that i was aware of and did some minor changes and additions. Here ist the complete changelog:

Code:
Revision 2461

fix: movie search dialog not displaying poster
fix: movie search dialog displayed "logging in..." instead of "IMDB ID"
fix: removed connecting to the website on startup, this corrupted the advancedsettings.xml

change: enabled scrape full cast and crew in settings by default, this has to be set anyway
change: disabled search for update in settings by default
change: disabled all menus that connect to the original website
change: export <filename>.jpg instead of <counter>.jpg in the movielistexporter module
        - it always bothered me that i had to upload the whole collection over and over again when adding one movie
        - now you only have to upload the new graphics and one html file
        - default width of exported posters is 200
        - you can adjust the width of the exported posters by adding the following to AdvancedSettings.xml:
             <Setting Section="generic.EmberCore.MovieExporter" Name="DefaultPosterSize">0</Setting>
             a value of 0 doesn't resize at all
             change value to desired width of the poster

add: added "international" to the Force Title Languange list in scraper settings
add: added the <durationinseconds> tag to XBMC .nfo output

update: updated mediainfo.dll to the latest version

If you want to try out you can download it here: EmberMediaManager 2461

This is probably the last version i made until it's broken again. ;-)

Update:
The devs made a lot of changes since the last release. One major change is that input/output from/to XBMC are now modules.
For this version to work with XBMC as expected you have to enable these modules in settings --> movies.

Have Fun
Mike
MikeM Wrote:Hi everybody,

here is a new x86 build based upon the latest version from original svn.
Fixed every important thing that i was aware of and did some minor changes and additions. Here ist the complete changelog:

Code:
Revision 2461

fix: movie search dialog not displaying poster
fix: movie search dialog displayed "logging in..." instead of "IMDB ID"
fix: removed connecting to the website on startup, this corrupted the advancedsettings.xml

change: enabled scrape full cast and crew in settings by default, this has to be set anyway
change: disabled search for update in settings by default
change: disabled all menus that connect to the original website
change: export <filename>.jpg instead of <counter>.jpg in the movielistexporter module
        - it always bothered me that i had to upload the whole collection over and over again when adding one movie
        - now you only have to upload the new graphics and one html file
        - default width of exported posters is 200
        - you can adjust the width of the exported posters by adding the following to AdvancedSettings.xml:
             <Setting Section="generic.EmberCore.MovieExporter" Name="DefaultPosterSize">0</Setting>
             a value of 0 doesn't resize at all
             change value to desired width of the poster

add: added "international" to the Force Title Languange list in scraper settings
add: added the <durationinseconds> tag to XBMC .nfo output

update: updated mediainfo.dll to the latest version

If you want to try out you can download it here: EmberMediaManager 2461

This is probably the last version i made until it's broken again. ;-)

Have Fun
Mike

i just imported my library and it doesn't seem to have have any of the information from my .nfo's

plot, actors, all of it is missing.

EDIT:

I found the issue, i needed to enable input/output modules in movies....
wonslung Wrote:i just imported my library and it doesn't seem to have have any of the information from my .nfo's

plot, actors, all of it is missing.

Did you enable the XBMC input/output modules in settings --> movies ?
What's the difference between MikeM and Tuscani builds/versions?
  • 366(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)24