XBMC Babylon 9.04.1-repack2 released
yeah guys like you are the reason that we don't feel to proceed that way Stare
If you would read the stickies you would learn that we only have a few people who actually care about the windows port. Since I didn't had the time someone else was so kind to update it because we think fixed bugs are more important than shipped 3rd party plugins.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I'm a windows platform user and I have tried the Linux platform with little success. So for that reason I thank you guys for supporting Windows Platform..

Thanks Guys....
I am new at xbmc for windows .
But i like it a lot

So many thx from me

Rob
I'm also a windows user, and I love you guys for putting it out.
Quit bitching about plugins indeed .. if you want them, download them & install yourself.
It's freeware, and they're only doing this for us ! So be grateful please
It's the freebie generation mentality.

All of the work by programmers, developers, et al. is much appreciated.

I've been frustrated learning how-to and what works with the XBox and Win versions, but I've learned a lot in the process.

Don't let the leech thinkers get you guys down!
Star 
hartiberlin Wrote:How can such a version be released, where you "Forgot"
the plugins ??

Why don´t you fix it by posting an updated version ?

no offense but don't you think you are a bit ungrateful here ?

You getting an amazing software FREE from people who like to help the community. Then you bash at the Developers like this? In the end they may get feed up and stop enhancing the app all together because of people like you.

Why don't you write a program on your own and show how perfect you are ?

Complaining like that is fine if the application got purchased from a big software company but in the case of XBMC you should say thank you and suggest your thoughts politely. I am sure the Developers will gladly help if you are NICE.
@ reply4steve
This kind of behaviour is expected from windows users. You shouldn't get that irritated about it.
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
i only have one thing to add;

hartiberlin; go suck donkey balls.
hehe bless him... he cannot help being an idiot! his 3 hour fix was 10mins work i could have watched the entire movie 'Forest Gump' run forest run... in the time it took to get his Movie Trailer working Wink
Just want to say thanks for the windows developers making XBMC possible. No matter how perfect it is, you'll always have "haters" that want to bitch and moan. Smile

You guys are doing an amazing job.
Hey guys, just wanted to also say thanks, I also use the Windows port on my main media center and love it!
Hi guys

I dont if this is me, but I downloaded the above, and now seem to be having
problems, I used to go to video add the content select where all mymovies
where, then I would go to my movies and they would appear, what is happening now, is know matter if i go to tv movies or video it is all the same.
even when I press on the movie, it takes me to a second screen where I have to scroll down and then paly the movie, the only reason I downloaded the above was everytime I tried a different skin, it would keep comming up incompatiable skin, If somebody could help it would be appreciated, I did have it working 100% before but that is what I get for being clever lol

Paul
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the release! Just curious, I've seen somewhere that the changelog for the 9.04.1 release says that the Xbox 360 Eventclient is in there, however when I installed it and tried to use my XB360 controller with it, it wasn't working. I then started the 360 eventclient I compiled from the repository and it started working. Is there something I missed to get it working without manually starting the eventclient? Or is it just not built in?

This is where I saw the changelog: http://www.filehippo.com/download_xbmc_m...changelog/

Thanks.
I'm getting:

Error 500

This page is unavailable at the moment. Please try again shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not a big deal at all just lettings the mods know in case it needs some fixing on their side.
Greetings.
I have windows seven 7600 and xbmc works fine... or all most...
all my movies have a leak and break down after a 10 to 15 minutes on play.
I need stop there to play again and wait another 10 to 15 minutes again.
Any sugestion? Thanks.
BTW. My energy management is full.
Sorry my bad english.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Babylon 9.04.1-repack2 released0