[DOWNLOAD] Extra Thumbnails (extrathumbs) to 346 Movies for views like Aeon Multiplex
We should get a torrent going (Which is not RARed) for movie extrathumbs, and have it maintain correct folder structure so it's a simple copy paste into your movie directory.

I'd be happy to contribute, but my movie collection is pretty tiny currently - and almost all of mine are auto-generated using Ember.

If you are interested let me know via PM and we will try and figure out the best way of doing this.
The problem with a torrent is that you need to create a brand new one to add anything. The ideal solution would be for TheTVDB and TheMovieDB to support more media formats, and for XBMC to allow the skin to decide which format it wants.

As that's not happening any time soon (if at all), here are a few possibilities:

1. Versioned repository (such as git or svn) that users can checkout/clone
  2. An FTP server with public credentials....I could actually host this, if the community wanted it.

I could set up a web-based submission system to populate either of those two options.
[04/03/2009 04:42:13PM Agent (Prashant_190023): "You are most welcome to the best democratic countries of the world -- India"] --Dell Chat
Yes updating it would become a bit troublesome with a torrent. An FTP server would be pretty decent.

I haven't really done much with git, but I'm up for giving that a go also.
Is there anything going on in the early future Laugh
If you're referring to a hosted site for these, I think there's already one out there. I haven't used a skin that uses these thumbnails, but I remember there being a script that'd automatically download them right from XBMC.
[04/03/2009 04:42:13PM Agent (Prashant_190023): "You are most welcome to the best democratic countries of the world -- India"] --Dell Chat
Well than i will search for them. But if you find this script oder this hosted site you can leave me a message Nod
rickatnight11 Wrote:If you're referring to a hosted site for these, I think there's already one out there. I haven't used a skin that uses these thumbnails, but I remember there being a script that'd automatically download them right from XBMC.

Floriannnnn Wrote:Well than i will search for them. But if you find this script oder this hosted site you can leave me a message Nod

I don't think there is one but where working on that. It will download them from themoviedb or thetvdb.
Currently only extrafanart is upported but it will probably support other art in the future.
Mostly out of self interest Cool
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] Extra Thumbnails (extrathumbs) to 346 Movies for views like Aeon Multiplex3