[XBOX] Video Plugins, Program Plugins icons
Hi,

I have a small query regarding the icons for the 'Video Plugins', 'Program Plugins' and 'Music Plugins' sections.

As there is no source for these shortcuts defined in the sources.xml where would I drop an icon for these sections to inherit?

Thanks in advance.

KG

:EDIT

In case you are wondering why I posted this question here; I thought scripters would know this particular bit of info. Smile
If I understand your question correctly, this has been discussed before inside of another thread when the Google Images script was still working.

Although, the google images script is currently broken the creator is fixing it. However, the steps would work as long as you get the pictures using your computer or some other method than the script. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33736
Thanks for the reply. I tried using a folder.jpg and default.tbn as discussed in the thread you suggested but didnt work.

You wouldnt believe how stupid I have been! When bringing up the options (white/Title button) on the 'Video Plugins' source there is a 'Change Thumbnail' option lol. Right in front of me all the time! :p

All I need to do now is figure out how to rename the source from 'Video Plugins' to 'Web Media' and I'm sorted. The 'Video Plugins' shortcut isnt defined in the sources.xml. It seems to be added automatically by xbmc since the Atlantis release from what I've noticed.

@ Any moderators:
If you happens to know a more suitable forum for this post please feel free to move it. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] Video Plugins, Program Plugins icons0