XBMC Will Not Boot
Exclamation 
No matter how hard I try. XBMC will not boot with the live CD. I looked at the FAQ and it said you don't need the login or password for normal use but every time I boot. that is the first thing it asks for. Once I login, It asks for commands and I don't know any commands. All I want to do is boot XBMC. Nothing fancy. I have a Nividia video card that supports open gl. I don't get why this doesn't work. any help?
Hi, I got similar problem, always end up on a command prompt screen with sudo, Finally I found this thread : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49781

I used the software mentionned and installed it in a 2G USB stick and restared from the USB drive then it finally boots and show the menu with the live CD and the installation on USB/HD possible.

If it can help some, my config has a geforece nvidia 8200 embedded gpu , an athlon 3800+ , an external USB DVD-rom ( I think I could not boot from the CD because of that but not sure yet )

hope it can help as I been searching for 2 days solutions on every forum about it ! :-)
XBMC 13.1 on Android with Himedia Q10 II - firmware 1.0.7
Ho, by the way, now I intalled it on the internal hardrive and it works as a charm ! Thanks to XBMC team, great work, I am still having some issues and looking on the forum bt it already pleased me a lot to see it work! Next step, investigation of the VDPAU functions, I am a real newbie with this function and with linux.
XBMC 13.1 on Android with Himedia Q10 II - firmware 1.0.7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Will Not Boot0