• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Sublight ("video") plugin - Download subtitles from Sublight website
@Dan

I think the plugin have to work the same way of IMDB scrappers.

Reading the XBMCs document is suggested to use filaneme = MOVIE NAME (YEAR) or TVSHOW - SxxExx

The XBMC automatically retrieves the informantion from IMDB.

Why not use with the same way ? Get movie name and set MOVIE parm. Get Year and set Year parm.

In case not found , open the dialog to change the criteria.

In future, why not start the process automatic like the scrappers IMDB?
@MarcosX
That might work, thanks, I'll see if that logic can be accessed from Python - I wouldn't like to rewrite all that logic again in Python.
This works on Xbox or not?
@w3__
Do you want me to come over and try it on your xbox? Smile Works fine on mine...
What about the Linux fix? Wink Any plans/estimate for that?
w3__ Wrote:This works on Xbox or not?

It doesn't work with smb shares. There are probably very little people who store their media files on the XBOX, so in most cases....no....it won't work on the XBOX. I'm not sure if there are problems with samba shares on other platforms.
Does anyone know what the exact problem is, so I can try and address it somehow?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Yeah that's my situation. Would love to see SMB support there!

Actually I think this whole plugin really makes more sense as an integrated part of XBMC than something standalone in my video plugins folder?
@Jaco2k
I haven't got time to try anything on Linux again and the TRAC thread is still there (http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6679) if you feel like posting your comments. In fact I even broke my grub loader with installing W7 RC last week, maybe I'll have sometime this weekend to fix it and try some more. I'll have a go maybe with a new SVN release as well, maybe it got fixed in XBMC, we'll see.
I'm running the most recent SVN build (for XBOX), always....no fixes yet Smile

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Dan Dare Wrote:@Jaco2k
I'll have a go maybe with a new SVN release as well, maybe it got fixed in XBMC, we'll see.

Save your time - still borked Wink

...about adding something to the already logged error, well... no point in me saying "me too" Smile
@Bram77
Have you defined the shares as public (no username/password)? you might try to do that and see how it works. I think there's some problem in how the networks credentials are being used with Python programs.
@Jaco2k
Lemme try it sometime this weekend - planning to make things easier and use EasyBCD to add the Linux boot entry and save me some time, I'll keep you posted.
How excactly does this works!?

Have updates XBMC to latest SVN...
Have downlaoded latest Sublight thourg SVN-Repo...

I have now found the plugin in Video Plugins menu... have tryed to search for a movie name, ex. "21" But when selectning the movie, all text on the screen disapers, and i can only see det "background-config image"... Neither can i push any buttons... So i have to restart XBMC! Any clues!?
Yepp same issues here....it just hangs and does nothing until you restart xbmc Sad
(latest version). Previous versions worked so-so, but they never hung.
@abusharif, @rasmuskarlsen
Sorry guys, I'm only supporting it with the SVN builds for Xbox, on the other platforms only the XBMC 9.04.1 release.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sublight ("video") plugin - Download subtitles from Sublight website1