• 66(current)
[RELEASE] iPlayer - BBC Video and Music Plugin (UK only!)
will a simple xbmc log suffice, as the plugin does not even run I guess I cannot get a bug report from it?

Anyhow I have put it on the google code bit. Cheers
I mean to fill out a bug on the http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-iplayerv2/ site with a log attachment. thanks. aah. ok i see your bug. i have replied. tis an install issue (you need to rename the folder). guess I need to hardcode it so it works even if the folder name is wrong, as noone reads my install.txt (or the install text on the google site) Smile
You mr Buzz are an officer and a gentleman.

My problem I guess is the only way I have worked out to work addons is to 'install from zip file' which is what I did and it istalled with the wrong folder name. And yes I did not rtfm but I guess I am a moron.

But it works great, well done fella!
i guess I should make it work from that folder name also. it's a legacy thing since its also a plugin for xbmc4xbox (which is actually my main xbmc platform)
Is this version based upon get_iplayer, which gives full PVR capabilities ?

http://www.infradead.org/get_iplayer/htm...layer.html
no. it doesnt support saving of the streams.
I guess I now have a project Wink
Great work, now working with latest up date on windows.
Just Tested it on my Asrock ION 330HT and latest version from hitchers repo and it worked brilliantly - Thanks again Big Grin
Question 
Hi,

Thanks for this great plugin, I really excited about using it. Although I am having an issue with the playing videos, the radio shows play fine. But when i click on the videos, it does all the loading sections then just wont play anything. It just stays on the menu. I can see the thumbnails of the shows, they just dont seem to play. I am using the latest build of XBMC with the new plugin 2.3 ?I think.

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Huh
juumax Wrote:Hi,

Thanks for this great plugin, I really excited about using it. Although I am having an issue with the playing videos, the radio shows play fine. But when i click on the videos, it does all the loading sections then just wont play anything. It just stays on the menu. I can see the thumbnails of the shows, they just dont seem to play. I am using the latest build of XBMC with the new plugin 2.3 ?I think.

Please post a debug log (over at the google code site preferably).
juumax Wrote:Hi,

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Huh

Do you live in the UK?
I'm a bit confused here, would someone mind telling me how to go about installing this correctly. I realise you can't just "install from zip" as it brings up a script error.

I've read the install txt but it doesn't actually say how to install it to the correct location. I've tried using the built in file manager in xbmc to place the files in the correct place but I don't have an option to launch the iplayer script\addon then.

Thanks.
tdw197 Wrote:yay, works!

Nod

I confirm, xbmc and iplayer on linux now working. I am using the latest build from xbmc svn ppa
Kaaino Wrote:I confirm, xbmc and iplayer on linux now working. I am using the latest build from xbmc svn ppa
Pls clarify if this is with our without the get_iplayer workaround?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] iPlayer - BBC Video and Music Plugin (UK only!)13