PB G4 PPC: Babylon crash while quitting
Hey there!

I'm quite new to XBMC and first want to say thanks for the great piece of software! It's really great!!!!

OSX Version: Leopard 10.5.7
Platform: Powerbook G4 PPC 867 Mhz, 40 GB HDD
Install Method: DMG Babylon - 9.04

I've running Little Snitch and nothing else important. I opened the necessary ports for the app.

Problem:
If i start the app everything works great. The app is reacting smooth while goning through the GUI. Whithout any playback and just going through the app, the app freezes while i tried to quit it. This happens every time and not once.

Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you!

Here the xbmc.log:

http://pastebin.com/m3f78ddd4
leevo Wrote:Hey there!

I'm quite new to XBMC and first want to say thanks for the great piece of software! It's really great!!!!

OSX Version: Leopard 10.5.7
Platform: Powerbook G4 PPC 867 Mhz, 40 GB HDD
Install Method: DMG Babylon - 9.04

I've running Little Snitch and nothing else important. I opened the necessary ports for the app.

Problem:
If i start the app everything works great. The app is reacting smooth while goning through the GUI. Whithout any playback and just going through the app, the app freezes while i tried to quit it. This happens every time and not once.

Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you!

Here the xbmc.log:

http://pastebin.com/m3f78ddd4

freezes or crashes, which is it? If freezes, enable debug (settings -> system) and run again to get a better xbmc.log. If crashes, pastebin the crashreporter log.
davilla Wrote:freezes or crashes, which is it? If freezes, enable debug (settings -> system) and run again to get a better xbmc.log. If crashes, pastebin the crashreporter log.

So sorry for the "bug". But i completely reinstalled the OS and just put XBMC on it and now it works just fine. I think the system were just screwed up.

Thank's for the help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PB G4 PPC: Babylon crash while quitting0