• 8(current)
AQTBrowser.py WOW
hi! iam trying to use project mayhem aqt browser skin v2 with aqtbrowserpal.py, but it wont work, in script menu i only get to recving message that contais to urls, then nothing happen, script output is:

i am using xbmc xbox media center 2004-10-01 [y] and
for skin project_mayhem_2004-09-20
and codec and mplayer posted by ezar2003 2004-08-30
Quote:a) download mplayer. >> mplayer  (unrar in mplayer dir)
b) download codecs. >> codecs  (unrar in mplayer/codecs dir)

if you have any problem post it... and post xbmc.log (this file is in xbmc dir)

my rss feed and weather works, but my webradio dosent! suggestion anyone..

nb! yes i have searh through this post for answers
when i start this script it only gets info from the web page and then nothing more happens.. any solutions? :nuts:
apple probably changed the layout of their website again, so the script doesn't work anymore. will have to wait until someone finds a solution...
i'll have a look at it now.. i love python, and i was planning on enhancing the script to be more flexible anyway.. :idea: i any other solution comes up first, fine, if not i'll post mine later..

legend
(legend @ nov. 09 2004,18:19 Wrote:i'll have a look at it now.. i love python, and i was planning on enhancing the script to be more flexible anyway.. :idea: i any other solution comes up first, fine, if not i'll post mine later..

legend
great, maybe you could also make the 10% of trailers work that doesnt currently ? :kickass:
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

btw. from project mayhem homepage

Quote:aqt browser v4 released   11/7/2004
updated the aqt browser skin with a background for project mayhem 2 and a working script.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
(mastiha @ oct. 04 2004,02:05 Wrote:i'm getting a bit lost here.

can some one provide a link to the latest version with all the fixes/upgrades.

thanks in advance
yeah me too,

on http://www.chokemaniac.net/ is the latest versions of the script available and is still working fine but it doesn't have mouton thumbnails mod. it does have all the other mods and fixes...

so @ mouton maybe you want to edit the script and share it with the rest of us :o hint hint :thumbsup:

thnx
it is not very convenient to wait for a large file to finish downloading before the trailer is played. can we have the option to play the file after part of it is downloaded? sometimes we want to skip the file after seeing part of the it.
hi!

is anyone experiencing problems retrieving the newest and exclusive pages with aqt v6 ...??
(wardancer @ mar. 06 2005,11:05 Wrote:hi!

is anyone experiencing problems retrieving the newest and exclusive pages with aqt v6 ...??
yes i was having trouble, so i fixed it. i don't know if it was v6 or not, but it has no thumbnails. i have the fixed script but nowhere to host it, if you want it you can email me and i will send it out to you. xceli at charter.net
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AQTBrowser.py WOW0