• 34(current)
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels
New update added to repo. Main improvements are increased mouse control.
(2012-03-23, 00:59)nickshe89 Wrote:
(2012-03-23, 00:30)dj_gerbil Wrote: Can you try uninstalling the plugin completely, making sure that you clear out the folder in the userdata folder too. Then try reinstalling again. Out of interest, are you using the repo??

i got it working thanks and im using repo

thanks

Can you tell us how you fixed it please?
doesn't work with the new XBMC
That's funny as it's working here :~ How about a log file to help us out. Also what device you're using would help.
I haven't had any problems up until now i am using windows version, downloaded the new xbmx and you're new tvcatchup plugin i put it in c drive and tried to install from zip then when i add my username and password, go back to video it says script failed but i was using it yesterday. on the xbmc beta

I have just checked it seems its working through programs tv guide, but not when i click through video,

How do i post you the log

thanks.
Ahhh right, sorry I hadn't tested the old one been working on the EPG one all day fixing a bug. Can you still post your log file as it'll help me work out where the issue might be Smile
dj gerbil,

i had tv catchup working great on xbmc rc2. ive upgraded to the full new eden today and tvcatchup is just giving me script errors.

so having read the 2 or 3 posts previous to this, i have

1 - uninstalled the addon
2 - installed the repositry i found linked here http://plugins.tvcatchup.com/~xbmc/
3 - installed both the programme addon and the video addon
4 - seems only the programme addon works (i couldnt watch any streams through the programme addon at first but a few minutes later i am able to get streams, so i suppose i have no use for the old style video addon anymore?). im getting a script error with the video addon.

just thought id write my experience in here in case it helps anyone.

windowsxp, eden 11, aeon mq3. do you want a log file?
I checked the video addons myself last night and it was working for me so if you could post a log that would be great.
(2012-03-26, 10:21)dj_gerbil Wrote: I checked the video addons myself last night and it was working for me so if you could post a log that would be great.

Hey DJ,

4OD, Demand 5 and ITV Player all has the same issue, I believe it was related to some plugins looking for "T:" which has been removed/changed for special:home or such.. In the default.py

At least that's what fixed 5
demand 5, 4od and itv player...

I too experience an error with the video plugin on eden final too Sad

Keep up the great work,
(2012-03-26, 13:43)PatrickBateman Wrote:
(2012-03-26, 10:21)dj_gerbil Wrote: I checked the video addons myself last night and it was working for me so if you could post a log that would be great.

Hey DJ,

4OD, Demand 5 and ITV Player all has the same issue, I believe it was related to some plugins looking for "T:" which has been removed/changed for special:home or such.. In the default.py

At least that's what fixed 5
demand 5, 4od and itv player...

I too experience an error with the video plugin on eden final too Sad

Keep up the great work,

Ok cool, thanks for the info. I'll have a look at it when I get 5 mins Smile
Nice work with the updated addon dj_gerbil. (ESC) works perfectly, square icons look great. overall speeds seem faster.

I have noticed that the script "Navi-X" manages to achieve the "video in the background" effect when browsing, so you may want to take a look at how they did it.

there are still small issues.
1. when I select NOT to update TV guide on startup, it still runs the update upon starting xbmc. if i cancel it, it keeps kicking back in a minute later.
2. I've tried setting a reminder, and the show gets highlighted red in the EPG, but I never see any notification. Maybe im missing it, I'll do further testing.

Regards
Scott
(2012-03-27, 10:32)rudeboyx Wrote: Nice work with the updated addon dj_gerbil. (ESC) works perfectly, square icons look great. overall speeds seem faster.

I have noticed that the script "Navi-X" manages to achieve the "video in the background" effect when browsing, so you may want to take a look at how they did it.

there are still small issues.
1. when I select NOT to update TV guide on startup, it still runs the update upon starting xbmc. if i cancel it, it keeps kicking back in a minute later.
2. I've tried setting a reminder, and the show gets highlighted red in the EPG, but I never see any notification. Maybe im missing it, I'll do further testing.

Regards
Scott

Hi Scott.

Cheers for the feedback.

With regards to the "updating guide on startup" Sean did a load of work on that the other day and probably forgot to put the condition back in, i'll have a look in a bit.

As for the Notifications, were you playing a video at the time, or just browsing the guide?

Cheers, Chris.
Hey, upgraded to Eden Final and this isn't working either (along with 4OD and ITV player but they one is now fixed)

Log: http://pastebin.com/kHudggx1 with debugging turned on (load plugin around line 765)

Running ATV2 and Eden Final 11.0

Hope that helps!

The method to fix ITV and 4oD was this (post #6: not sure if it helps: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1056209)
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Thanks works great.

i did install both addon's program addon and video addon.the video addon just gives a script error but the program addon works without any proplems once the EPG loads

super work
(2012-03-27, 13:27)deanmv Wrote: Hey, upgraded to Eden Final and this isn't working either (along with 4OD and ITV player but they one is now fixed)

Log: http://pastebin.com/kHudggx1 with debugging turned on (load plugin around line 765)

Running ATV2 and Eden Final 11.0

Hope that helps!

The method to fix ITV and 4oD was this (post #6: not sure if it helps: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1056209)

Yea, it looks like I referenced T: at some point, I'll have a look at it when I get 5 mins, in the mean time the new one with EPG was written especially for Eden and works great so well worth checking out.

(2012-03-27, 20:16)mirageuk Wrote: Thanks works great.

i did install both addon's program addon and video addon.the video addon just gives a script error but the program addon works without any proplems once the EPG loads

super work

Yea, the Video one got broke in Eden, as I said above when I get 5 mins I'll fix it. Glad you're enjoying the new EPG one though.
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TVCatchup.com (Video) Plugin - Live Stream UK Freeview Channels7