• 23(current)
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching
Could not enumerate file beavis_and_butthead.v02s01.plastic_surgin.dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi

what do i have to add in the advanced settings.xml so it can read this type of rar
Hi, is there any possibility to scan tv shows with following structure:

/ TV / How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S01.Bla.Bla / How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S01E01.Bla.Bla / file-s01e01.ext (rar, r01, ...)

/ TV / How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S01.Bla.Bla / How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S01E02.Bla.Bla / file-s01e02.ext

/ TV / How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S02.Bla.Bla / How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S02E01.Bla.Bla / file-s02e01.ext

There is an additional folder for each episode than recommended structure.

I tried to add <path>/path/to/TV/How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S02.Bla.Bla/</path> (first trial: <path>/path/to/TV/</path>) to sources.xml, so there is only 1 folder with tv show name and season and episode information and rar files in it, but still no success.

Does anyone have a trick, does a regex line help or is it impossible in both structure?
The episodes are probably workable as-is (including the parent folder for the rar), but I'm pretty sure that the show name will fail in that format. For it to find the show name, the folder has to be the show name itself, with possible year or origin markers (eg: Castle (2009), Being Human (US), etc). Putting the season information in that folder name probably breaks it. You can put the season number in a subfolder, though (eg: TV/How I Met Your Mother/Season 1/etc). That info can be extracted when you parse the filename, but since you have the SxxExx in the filename itself, it's a bit redundant for that purpose (but still handy for organization).

If there's not a specific need to have the season number in the folder name of the show itself, that's what I'd change.

As for how to parse it without making any changes, I don't know. I haven't been able to find the part of the code that handles extracting the show name, and the wiki just glosses over things, basically telling you what I said above.
(2014-12-22, 19:58)quade1337 Wrote: Could not enumerate file beavis_and_butthead.v02s01.plastic_surgin.dvdrip_xvid-fov.avi

what do i have to add in the advanced settings.xml so it can read this type of rar
The problem you have goes beyond regex since in my experience at least v02 is not season so even if you manage to extact the numbers the metadata lookups will either fail or pull down the wrong data i.e. v02e01 is not s02e01
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
Is it possible to identify by date in format YY-MM-DD (two digit for year)?

I try this but no results:
Code:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
    <regexp bydate="true">([0-9]{2})\.([0-9]{2})\.([0-9]{2})[^/\\]*</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

Maybe KODI is confused and do not know what is the format yy-mm-dd or dd-mm-yy
was wondering if someone could provide me with a regexp for my format - its strange that some shows get picked up with library update/ some dont get picked up with library update/some that dont get picked up the first time will get picked up ~24hrs later. its strange

my files are org. like this:

TV/Show Name/Season X/Show Name - SxxExx - Episode title.avi/mkv/mp4

thanks for any help you can provide
(2015-03-18, 20:38)mafia1245 Wrote: was wondering if someone could provide me with a regexp for my format - its strange that some shows get picked up with library update/ some dont get picked up with library update/some that dont get picked up the first time will get picked up ~24hrs later. its strange

my files are org. like this:

TV/Show Name/Season X/Show Name - SxxExx - Episode title.avi/mkv/mp4

thanks for any help you can provide

Check your log for entries that say 'Could not enumerate ...', those will be the files you need a regex for. It sounds to me like it may be a case of the metadata provider not having the episode data until your next library update 24 hours later as the naming convention you posted is supported by default.
I need help getting an expression to work for multiple episode-per file
Currently my structure is:
TV\Show Name\Season X\xx - Episode Title

and this expression grabs correctly: <regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)[^\\/]*</regexp>

So what do I need to do to get it to work for multiple episodes per file?
Naming for the file could be "xx.xx - title"
- deleted / problem solved -
Hi.

I use following Settings in FileBot:

Series: nfs:/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/volume1/SHARENAME/{n} ({y})/{'Staffel '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t} [R{rating}]

=> nfs:/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/volume1/SHARENAME/2 Broke Girls (2011)\Staffel 1/2 Broke Girls - S01E01 - Reboot in Brooklyn [R8.2].mkv

Movies:nfs:/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/volume1/SHARENAME/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y})[R{rating}]{' CD'+pi}

=>nfs:/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/volume1/SHARENAME/12 Monkeys (1995)/12 Monkeys (1995)[R7.0].mkv

I have tested your settings, but without success.
Movies are all scrapped, without the Regex. But my Series are the problem.

Edit: i translate season to staffel..

<regexp>(?i)[/\\](?Confused|staffel)\W?(\d{1,2})\D*[/\\]\D+[\. _-](\d{1,2})[\. _-]\D+</regexp> and so...
I am pretty sue there's no need for a custom tvshow enum regexp. The identifier SXXEXX within the filename is enough for Kodi.

EDIT: Don't use one share (folder) for both content types.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I have a problem related to regex excludetvshowscan... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=239349

Any idea how to solve this?
(2015-07-23, 18:12)mkortstiege Wrote: I am pretty sue there's no need for a custom tvshow enum regexp. The identifier SXXEXX within the filename is enough for Kodi.

EDIT: Don't use one share (folder) for both content types.

If you want to rename then certainly this is correct. If you do not then this regex will catch a considerable amount that Kodi never will.

I no longer update it as it catches the vast majority of stuff that is still sane so whilst this post is old but still as useful today for those that need it.
Having problems getting your TV shows recognized?

Try my extra TV show matching REGEX here
There is a difference between Kodi on Raspberian and the ones from Google Market.
The one from phone reads all TV shows good, however the one on Rasp does not. It reads just a couple of them from whole bunch of them.
Etsakron Jati Furniture
Mebel Etsakron J ati Jepara adalah Distributor yang menyediakan berbagai macam  barang-barang Furniture yang sudah dikenal di Indonesia. Disini Mebel Etsakronjati berperan untuk memudahkan anda untuk berbelanja barang-barang Furniture secara online maupun offline untuk mengisi rumah anda sehingga anda tidak perlu keluar rumah. Anda bisa mendapatkan barang-barang Furniture disini dengan harga yang relatif terjangkau dan berkualitas.

Produk Etsakron Jati Furniture
Etsakron Jati Furniture disini mempekerjakan para orang-orang ahli dibidang Furniture Jepara atau Mebel Jepara tentunya orang Jepara sendiri dikarenakan demi menjaga kualitas Furniture yang baik dan paling penting memuaskan pelanggan. Adapun pembuatannya dengan menggunakan bahan baku Kayu Jati atau Kayu Mahoni tergantung pemesanan consumen. Barang yang dibuat antara lain : Kursi, Kursi tamu Minimalis, Kursi Teras, Kursi Taman, Kursi bar, Meja, Meja Makan Minimalis, Meja Bar, Meja Rias, Meja Kantor, Bufet, Bufet Minimalis, Bufet Ukir, Kamar Tidur, Kamar Tidur Minimlis, Kamar Tidur Ukir, Sofa, Sofa Minimalis, Sofa Ukir, Almari, Almari Minimalis, Almri Ukir, Almari Pakaian, Almari Pajangan, Almari Jam Hias, Nakas, Nakas Minimalis, Nakas Ukir, Tolet, Dll.

Kelebisan Belanja Di Toko Online Etsakron Jati
1.   Proses Cepat

2.  Pelayanan Ramah

3.  Aman Dan Trepercaya

4.  Transaksi Mudah

Cara Pemesanan Di Toko Online Etsakron Jati
Silahkan menghubungi kami di nomor +6282225934150 ( Bpk. Muhammad ) selain itu anda juga bisa sms di nomer +6282225934150 dengan format ( Nama Barang / Kode Produk – Nama Anda – Alamat Lengkap Anda ) atau bisa menghubungi kami melalui Via Bbm 2890C901 atau melalui Via Email : [email protected].

Info Kontak Toko Etsakron Jati
Nama : Bpk. Muhammad

Nomor Hp : +6282225934150

Email : [email protected]

Bbm Pin : 2890C901

Contact Person : Call : 082225934150 or SMS : 082225934150

Address : JL. Raya Jepara-Bangsri KM 9, Srobyong RT 03/RW03 Mlonggo 59452, Jepara – Central Java – Indonesia.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching19