[RELEASE] uTorrent XBMC PauseResume Script
I would also like to see, "remove torrent" and "remove torrent and delete data".
kricker Wrote:I would also like to see, "remove torrent" and "remove torrent and delete data".

I see how those could be useful. I will put together a beta tomorrow and see what result we get. The input is enough to change the script completely!

Continue to post, if you have anymore ideas!
If you eventually wanted to take it a step further you could add the add-url or add-file API and integration with the SceneReleases plugin may be possible (I think plugins/scripts can communicate?).

Either way, when it comes down to implementing a skin I don't mind helping out.
dont know if its possible after looking at the web api commands, but there was torrent script back in the day of xbmc1.0 for utorrent/azures, which displayed most details of individual torrents like %complete and download rates/peers etc. would be great if you could get these in to the script.
rudeboyx Wrote:dont know if its possible after looking at the web api commands, but there was torrent script back in the day of xbmc1.0 for utorrent/azures, which displayed most details of individual torrents like %complete and download rates/peers etc. would be great if you could get these in to the script.

I'm having a problem with my WebUI at the moment so I can't check it out but maybe it's just a matter of scraping the info?
greatant1337 Wrote:If you eventually wanted to take it a step further you could add the add-url or add-file API and integration with the SceneReleases plugin may be possible (I think plugins/scripts can communicate?).

Either way, when it comes down to implementing a skin I don't mind helping out.

Any help implementing a skin would be great. If you need to, PM me, or post back here. Cool
Just PM me when you need something done.
Thx for this. But this is just for Windows and Mac user. What about Linux?

If you are work on Transmission we are all have Torrent on XBMC.
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51283

What do you think about it?
queeup Wrote:Thx for this. But this is just for Windows and Mac user. What about Linux?

If you are work on Transmission we are all have Torrent on XBMC.
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51283

What do you think about it?
uTorrent works very well under WINE, and is much better than transmission IMO.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Yes ofcouse uTorrent better than Transmission but I dont have gnome or kde etc. in my linux box. Until someone add Torrent support like boxee did, i'm stick with transmission-daemon,flexget and my personal Torrent plugin.
F3AR007:

Ok I have rewritten my Azureus controller based on my original Torrent-X script. If you download my old Torrent-X(which has a module to control uTorrent) script and the new Azureus script plugin you should be able to easily create a fully featured uTorrent controller as a Plugin.

Enjoy..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Thumbs Up 
chunk_1970_2 Wrote:F3AR007:

Ok I have rewritten my Azureus controller based on my original Torrent-X script. If you download my old Torrent-X(which has a module to control uTorrent) script and the new Azureus script plugin you should be able to easily create a fully featured uTorrent controller as a Plugin.

Enjoy..

Thanks for the info! I will checkout the source code! Basically, my uTorrent Plugin is now working and ready for testing release. I notice you update the directory differently. I use xbmc.executebuiltin('Container.Update') or ('Container.Refresh') and you use updateListing=True/False. I will try the updateListing method, as this feature has been causing problems for the plugin. Cool
Yeah, most of the time re-coding Azureus as a plugin was understanding the way plugins work and when (as we are) trying to use it in a slightly non-standard way. Azureus is very awkward to code for in the way that commands are sent and received. If I remember correctly uTorrent actually returns pyton type variables. I think the uTorrent module was so enjoyable to write, Im just not a fan of uTorrent.
What would be nice is if we collaborate on locations for downloading torrent files as I will be creating plugins for a number of sites where the files will be downloaded into a central dumping ground.

This would be nice so that ourselves and others can develop additional plugins for other sites where both of our plugins would be able to use the files.
Star 
chunk_1970_2 Wrote:What would be nice is if we collaborate on locations for downloading torrent files as I will be creating plugins for a number of sites where the files will be downloaded into a central dumping ground.

This would be nice so that ourselves and others can develop additional plugins for other sites where both of our plugins would be able to use the files.

Let me know when you want to collaborate. Cool PM me, post here, or in #xbmc-scripting on freenode.net f3ar007

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] uTorrent XBMC PauseResume Script0