• 4(current)
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused'
Quote:...who knows, if it catches on with TheTVDB crowd then this might be something that could soon become a new standard in all open source media center applications.

yeah who knows, but I dont see it main stream , I was inspire by the way networks like tbs put shows ads overlay during some shows, of course theirs are video overlays this are images but you get the idea..I dont know it looks cool and different.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
A new one for How I Met Your Mother

nice!!

Gallery updated.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
be very cool for a whats on next project, imagine watching a show and out slides a nice graphics hosted by a lovely banner telling you whats next in the playlist etc... i think its a great little idea this clearart good work Smile
Quote:great little idea this clearart good work

Thanks man !
It would be a good idea to have a command so the image can be call like VideoPlayer.clearart , instead of all the code necessary to make this work (you need to match every show title and display an image accordingly )

I already submit a ticket for VideoPlayer.fanart
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
It should be possible to name the cleararts : Dexter-clearart.png and implement the code :
<info>$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle]-clearart.png</info> inside a control in the dialogseekbar and dialogfullscreeninfo.xml...
it wont show up since the video its already playing and theres any listitem, I already try that and only this works.
PHP Code:
<texture>clearArt/dexter.png</texture>
<
visible>VideoPlayer.Content(episodes) + substring(VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle), Dexter</visible
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
could you give me the code you made for now ?

And let's anticipate !
Here's Caprica, the frakkin' new show !
Quote:Here's Caprica,
the cut of the sides looks weird because no frame, is easier if the cut is in the bottom.

Quote:could you give me the code you made for now ?

I will post it later, but is the same as the code in the mod, I just replace the image name and in:
Code:
<texture diffuse="thumbs/movieposter_mask.png">path to the clearArt</texture>
replace it with
Code:
<texture>path to the clearArt</texture>
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
The west wing :
FR :

US :
I love the last one, the halo around the title should give a nice effect
And chuck for the end
Quote:the halo around the title should give a nice effect
outer glow in Photoshop.(but you probably knew that)

gallery updated!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:outer glow in Photoshop.(but you probably knew that)

gallery updated!

of course, this is it
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"ClearArt" concept - overlay type artwork for ex. 'episode poster/fanart on paused'5