@DJH, was YuiXX what the NDA was for? Its GUI looks a lot like AEON!
Does it really matter if they have as there is sod all can be done about it as xbmc is open source the same goes for all skins on this forum. which is of course besides the point really as that interface has nothing to do with xbmc it merely loosly resembles a number of skins for xbmc and you don't see any of the skinners getting there panties in twist over it, and neither should we.
Thats my oppinion! and you of course are entitled to yours:p
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Inspired maybe?
Zzz zzz zzz
Judging by some of the replies here it sounds like there's a fairly fundamental misunderstanding of the GPL licence and the point of open source software.

I also forgot what people on these forums can be like to people asking what are perfectly reasonable questions.

But fair enough. Didn't realise it'd been posted before, never mind.
pete-woods Wrote:Judging by some of the replies here it sounds like there's a fairly fundamental misunderstanding of the GPL licence and the point of open source software.

I also forgot what people on these forums can be like to people asking what are perfectly reasonable questions.

But fair enough. Didn't realise it'd been posted before, never mind.
Theres an old saying look before you leap!
Indeed. Search before you post. Zzz zzz zzz.. etc. Won't do it again. I promise.
pete-woods Wrote:Indeed. Search before you post. Zzz zzz zzz.. etc. Won't do it again. I promise.
No worries mate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
@DJH, was YuiXX what the NDA was for? Its GUI looks a lot like AEON!0