MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)
Hey skunkm0nkee,
Have got no backgrounds in pictures ,was it ment to be like this because....

Most of my location give black backrounds only folders located on xbox shows 4 (ugly) thumbs.
Windows gives me with all the location a black screen.

Would like to see the normal backgrounds in pictures (locations).
Just wanted to say thanks for putting the effort into designing/developing this skin. It's currently the skin I'm using on my ATV. Performance is perfectly acceptable (can't say that for some other skins on the ATV), and the minimalistic look and feel of it is top notch.

Thanks again for your time/efforts. I look forward to further releases.
Just a small question....

I can see that every area has an option for setting background folder option.
How do I set the backgrounds for Main Menu?

BTW - Nice skin!
Running on ATV
If you did set the backgrounds for every area and they don't show up on home screen, your build is out of date.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51904
when first starting it defaults on the movies, how can i change it to default to the weather?
Excellent skin. Just noticed that when you switch the keyboard to enter an IP address, the 9 doesn't show up. It's not exactly a glaring error, but figured I'd let you know.
Waffa Wrote:If you did set the backgrounds for every area and they don't show up on home screen, your build is out of date.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51904

I am running v9.04.1 Babylon....
Do I need to make the changes as mentioned in your link?
Nice though I'd like to see you put a Wallstream in for movies again. It may not be the best for showing off Fanart, but when you just want to browse through a big movie collection it's quite handy.
JDizzy Wrote:I am running v9.04.1 Babylon....
Do I need to make the changes as mentioned in your link?

Yep, you need rev 20300 or higher.

Or make the changes as mentioned in link.
I cant believe how great this skin works on the xbox!
Waffa Wrote:Yep, you need rev 20300 or higher.

Or make the changes as mentioned in link.

Did the trick... Thanks!
Hi skunkm0nkee, got two questions:

1) In a previous post you describe listing TV Shows by episodes. I went into "View" under settings and do not see that option.

2) I was looking through your Media Gallery thread. Are all those new views coming in the next version? Because I do not see them in the 0.81 version like High view and low view, etc.

Thanks for the great skin. I'm officially switching to this.

-Matt

P.S. Using the XBMC build May 29
Looks like you didn't find the option menu for changing views and sort by.

It's simple right or up clicking for the menu.(look at arrow on the right of your screen)
Great job on the skin, I have one question is there any future plans to possibly make the logos/ratings a bit larger for use on large screens? on my 46" its hard to see the R rating and reasons for it being rated that way
Waffa Wrote:Looks like you didn't find the option menu for changing views and sort by.

It's simple right or up clicking for the menu.(look at arrow on the right of your screen)

Woops, I think I turned this off under the "Configure Skin" menu under Settings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MiniMeedia v0.81 Released (26/05/2009)2