• 103(current)
[OLD] HOW-TO watch Live TV in XBMC for Linux with Tvheadend, the easy way!
@jansink
do you see the services for those channels in configuration -> tv adapters -> [your card] -> services?
if so, could you hit the "map dvb services to channels" button in configuration -> tv adapters -> [your card] -> general and pastebin the contents of /var/log/daemon.log
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Hi Dushmaniac,
No, i don't see the services for those channels in my services tab... I was already wondering why that services are missing, any ideas?
turn on "Monitor signal quality" in general, save and go to the multiplexes tab. is your signal quality alright? how many multiplexes do you see?
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

My signal is 100% for al multiplexes. (but i think that's because i'm using an usb tv decoder?) I have 47 multiplexes.
jansink Wrote:My signal is 100% for al multiplexes. (but i think that's because i'm using an usb tv decoder?) I have 47 multiplexes.

I've restarted tvheadend, now signal quality is not 100% for all multiplexes. For some signal quality is 0%....
jansink Wrote:My signal is 100% for al multiplexes. (but i think that's because i'm using an usb tv decoder?) I have 47 multiplexes.

I'm on Ziggo too, using network-id 1111. Which are you? are the missing channels all from one multiplex? For example:

Multiplex 396,000 in my region contains: Animal Planet, Eurosport, MTV, Nickelodeon/Comedy Central, TMF

- Check if you filled in the NIT-o Networkid in Tvheadend.
- Compare your muxes with http://www.digitalekabeltelevisie.nl/tec...home.shtml and look for the table of your region (bottom of page) and see if they are all present. When this is not the case, add them manually.

Edit:
Region 1111: Services: 374 / Muxes: 58
HTPC + Mediaserver
E8400 - ABIT I-N73HD - 2GB DDR2 - 3.5TB - Geforce G210 - ANTEC FUSION V2 - Ubuntu 10.04 - XBMC-PVR

TV-Server
Ubuntu 10.04 - Tvheadend - Smargo Reader - Oscam Card Server - 2x PCI DVB-C
@Razor_109, Thnx! I'm going to try that!
dushmaniac Wrote:try
Code:
tvheadend -d >/tmp/tvheadend.log

I tryed this before and it didn't work but i think it's bacause i remotly connect over ssh and do it. I think I have to do it directly on the machine. I'm gonna try this when I come home.

An other question. I have tryed two sattelite cards now, the Tevii 660 and now the DVBWorld HD 2104 FTA USB and I dont think the picture quality is god at all. Is this just me or does anyone else think the picturequality is bad. The picture looks interlaced and would like it in PAL.
drago Wrote:I have tryed two sattelite cards now, the Tevii 660 and now the DVBWorld HD 2104 FTA USB and I dont think the picture quality is god at all. Is this just me or does anyone else think the picturequality is bad. The picture looks interlaced and would like it in PAL.

I have the Tevii 660 (with yaVDR) and it giv's me a (almost) perfect picture on the HD channels.

So it could be a driver issue (or if not, a HW failure).
@drago
while playing a channel, type M, go to video settings and change the interlaced handling setting. I've got it set to (vdpau) temporal
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

dushmaniac Wrote:little update about this: I started to look into this yesterday eve, but I noticed that the timeshift implementation has been removed from pvr-testing2 in commit 26637. I have no idea why it was removed yet, but it makes no sense to implement this in the addon if it's not being used and if the mechanism might change.

Did you ever get a chance to look at this again? It's the only thing that makes mythtv better at the moment for me. Cheers
nope, looking into features that are currently present first. no new features will be added any time soon probably.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Just pushed the last commits to github.

Quote:This will be the last commit in this tree. A new fork will be created from the new XBMC tree and development will continue in there. It could take a while before the new fork is ready.

edit:
the old fork has been renamed: https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-antiquated
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

dushmaniac Wrote:@drago
while playing a channel, type M, go to video settings and change the interlaced handling setting. I've got it set to (vdpau) temporal

Wow thanks that help. Didn't even think of that. I tought that this was just a link to the usual video settings. Thanks for your help.

And I solwed the problem I had that the HD channels whasent found. I enabled Autodetect Muxex and all the HD channels apered. Now I only whonder why the free channels from outher prividers doesen't work like "U".

I will try to get a debug log for you as soon as possible.

Is it somehow possible to sort the channels alfabeticly or do you have to edit the chanelnumber?
@drago:
you'll have to do it using channel numbers at the moment

@all who used my sources or forked me:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89485
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

• 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD] HOW-TO watch Live TV in XBMC for Linux with Tvheadend, the easy way!9