• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin
Marrvia Wrote:Does this maybe have something to do with the website redesign?

yup, the site has completely changed. So, need to re-write most of the plugin. Stare
Damn! I hope it is not too much work for you.
Bummer... Sad There goes down one of my favorite plugins Sad
well, it wasn't that much work after all. But it was still tedious to fix. Let me know if there are any problems. The update is only on SVN installer for now...

[Update 7/15/09 v1.4]
- updated plugin to work with justin.tv site changes
Thankyou sir Smile
stacked Wrote:well, it wasn't that much work after all. But it was still tedious to fix. Let me know if there are any problems. The update is only on SVN installer for now...

[Update 7/15/09 v1.4]
- updated plugin to work with justin.tv site changes

Thank you!!
L.
where is v1.4? I only see v1.3
[Update 7/15/09 v1.4.1]
- added "Director" (user) and "Genre" (category) to video info
- added function to remove html tags from titles
- fixed problem with other languages

ImageImage

The updates are only on SVN Repo Installer for now...
I love this plugin. I would have to say all they years I have used XBMC this has been the best plugin.

Thanks for the great work you do.
ive signed up for this forum specially to say thank you for making this plugin because since i found this i use the thing every single day and i never have to visit the crappy jtv site again

thanks much Big Grin
wvstephens Wrote:I love this plugin. I would have to say all they years I have used XBMC this has been the best plugin.

Thanks for the great work you do.

adambasord Wrote:ive signed up for this forum specially to say thank you for making this plugin because since i found this i use the thing every single day and i never have to visit the crappy jtv site again

thanks much Big Grin

You're all welcome Wink
I just sogned up to say thanks very much as well....I am realivly new to XBMC, but have been hoping for a while that someone might create a plugin for justin.tv!

I just cant wait to try it, as I am having a few problems at present trying to get my build up to date!

Can someone help me please?

With the original installation I used a build from T3CH here: http://t3ch.yi.se/

Now I want to use the latest build from these guys (as suggested) here: http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/

I followed the instructions on the wiki: http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Installi...C_for_XBOX

But nothing seems to have happened, when I check the system details I am still on a November 2008 build. Can anyone point me towards a more detailed guide?

I am also confused by the default.xbe file. I could not find this on my XBMC setup at all....so I just left it out. Everything I have read online about the default.xbe has confused me!

Thanks all
@MickeyFinn6999

Welcome to XBMC. Wink

First off, can you continue this by making a thread in the XBMC for Xbox Specific Support section, you will get more help there. I would rater keep this thread clean of unrelated topics.

Anyways, you need to find the old XBMC installation directory on the xbox and replace. Common places are:

* "E:\XBMC\"
* "E:\APPS\XBMC"
* "F:\XBMC\"
* "F:\APPS\XBMC"

I would reccommend connecting to xbox via ftp from a different dashboard (EvoX, UnleashX, etc), then deleting the XBMC folder and replace it with the updated XBMC. If you want, you should backup the userdata folder to save all your old settings and library. So for example, if "E:\XBMC\" was on your xbox, you would just replace it with the "XBMC" folder from the T3CH build or sshcs.

After the update, you can then install the Justin.tv plugin from the SVN Repo Installer (comes pre-installed on the t3ch builds) or by manually downloading the plugin and placing it in ...XBMC\plugins\video.

Good Luck Big Grin
can someone please help me understand how i join a channel that is hidden from public but doesnt have a password set

one of the channels i watch alot does this but im not sure how to make it work with this great plugin

thanks Smile
adambasord Wrote:can someone please help me understand how i join a channel that is hidden from public but doesnt have a password set

one of the channels i watch alot does this but im not sure how to make it work with this great plugin

thanks Smile

Go to "User Search", enter the exact user name and if the user's channel is live, the video should stream.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Justin.tv (Video) Plugin9