• 1(current)
Multiplex Mk 2
The disparity between the Multiplex era stuff and the old Aeon was driving me nuts. Changes had to be made. All the old Multiplex functions are still there, and you can select the old version if you don't like the changes. Expect this to be finished in a day or so. The night/day versions of Showcase will stay, but don't expect any further deviation from the original Aeon colour scheme.

Oh, and no comments on the duplicate metadata, please.

very pretty.
Yes, very nice. Any chance of having an option for poster view in TV shows?
Looks great. Fits much better with the Showcase view and the thumbnails/posters/banners standing out from the information-panel is very nice. Together with the added spacing between the posters/banners it looks much cleaner than the old Multiplex, where I felt the posters/banners looked a bit crammed into the space.

I'm totally looking forward to the release on GIT.

At the moment I'm using Showcase for the TV shows and Season lists and Multiplex for the episodes so I second the request for the poster view for TV (shows and season view). Please don't feel pressured or annoyed by this request Wink
Beautiful. I never really noticed that Multiplex looked completely different than the rest of Aeon, but it seems very obvious looking at these new ones.

Oh yeah, and good TV selection -- sucks that Samantha Who got canceled mid-season. 'Twas a decent show. Sad

P.S. If you could keep popping in with occasional screenshots and feature announcements, we'd all be really grateful. I know you don't want to deal with all the annoying tweak requests, but giving us little teasers is exciting. Pretty sad, actually...
Definitely fits better, but now the view without info on looks almost identical to the flat showcase. Still looks like an improvement though.

Any chance for a gradient overlay on those media flags? Smile
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
theophile Wrote:Yes, very nice. Any chance of having an option for poster view in TV shows?

+infinity, really has to be added, it is there for movies, should be an option for tv shows
ccMatrix Wrote:At the moment I'm using Showcase for the TV shows and Season lists and Multiplex for the episodes so I second the request for the poster view for TV (shows and season view). Please don't feel pressured or annoyed by this request Wink

same here
Although the old Multiplex was nice on itself, and very functional, it always stood out of the rest of the gui.

But this. This is perfect. This has all the functionality, plus it really IS Aeon. you;ve outdone yourself again Djh. Taking a break sometimes helps. ;-)
Joy In Repitition
Amazing how a little bit of spacing and rounding of edges to the posters can make so much of a difference.
Why do ppl already start asking for new features again?
Just let him do his work and be glad that he does.

@djh: Very nice work I cannot imagine how many more fantastic ideas there are in the brain of yours waiting to get worked out in Aeon Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
hells yes. very nice.
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
Very very nice djh. Looks much better then the old Multiplex.
Looks great as always, djh! Can't wait...
I should be out in the sun.

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiplex Mk 20