• 32(current)
[Archive] Transparency! - v0.27
Kryspy Wrote:Hi,

As stated using the horizontal menu and wide buttons gives a crash to desktop when trying to enter the programs menu.

As soon as I go back to standard buttons and horizontal menu everything is fine.

Kryspy

thanx for the report.

could you please try this:
1) select horizontal home menu
2) enable debug log (Settings > System > Hardware > Enable debug logging)
3) quit xbmc
4) start xbmc
5) enter the programs menu

if it still crashes please post your debug log to pastebin.com and post a link here.

cheers!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi,

pastebin --> http://pastebin.com/m28cba5b3

Kryspy

pastebin --> http://pastebin.com/m28cba5b3

Kryspy

thanx.
could you replace MyPrograms.xml (in the 720p folder) with this one: MyPrograms.xml

restart xbmc and please let me know if it fixes the crash.

cheers,
ronie
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi,
Still crashes the same.

Kryspy
Still crashes the same.

Kryspy

pfff....suddenly i remember, it happened to me too once.
i rember fixing it for the normal menu and the horizontal menu,
but forgot to do it for the horizontal wide buttons menu.

this should fix it: Home.xml

...i hope ;-)
Hi,

Yup that fixed it.

Thanks !!! Absolutely awesome skin BTW.

Kryspy
and thank you for the bug report ! :-)
np Wink
hey ronie, tell me
you do have cdArt(xbmc-tm) in this version right?
what's the folder structure for that supposed to be in the music source? did you handle it the same way you handled clearArt(xbmc-tm)? if so, that would be great!
and for the love of pete, man, get yerself a google svn account! this is getting atrocious
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
I'm... dreaming... of a quiet... HTPC
bidossessi Wrote:hey ronie, tell me
what's the folder structure for that supposed to be in the music source? did you handle it the same way you handled clearArt(xbmc-tm)? if so, that would be great!

yes, it's the same way. provided that your music collection is in a Music/Artist/Album structure,
it will pick up the cdart.png image from the album folder.

bidossessi Wrote:and for the love of pete, man, get yerself a google svn account! this is getting atrocious

no worries, first things first. after the next release i'll add my skin to the xbmc skins svn on sourceforge.
Hi ronie
I noticed something yesterday.
Since you have a "Movies" and "TV" view, isn't the Video view supposed to stay in file mode?
I tried switching the video to File mode, but whenever i go to Movies and come back, it's back in Library mode. Is it intentional? if so, it's a bit... counterintuitive, isn't it?
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
bidossessi Wrote:Hi ronie
I noticed something yesterday.
Since you have a "Movies" and "TV" view, isn't the Video view supposed to stay in file mode?
I tried switching the video to File mode, but whenever i go to Movies and come back, it's back in Library mode. Is it intentional? if so, it's a bit... counterintuitive, isn't it?

You can configure this in the skin settings to always show the file mode for videos.
bidossessi Wrote:hey ronie, tell me
and for the love of pete, man, get yerself a google svn account! this is getting atrocious

what's with all the (xbmc-tm)Huh
magnetism Wrote:You can configure this in the skin settings to always show the file mode for videos.

Must have missed that one. oh well. thx
openSUSE 11.2 | SVN XBMC
Great Skin! I tried it for first time tonight. I like it a lot. A few things lol,

When the Please Wait! dialog shows, is there a way to center that text?

If I hide settings from the home menu, how can I get to it?

I would like to edit the Programs Button to go straight to My emulators and rename it to Emulators.

How do I change the level of transparency in the list of movies? I would like it just a little more opaque if possible.

can you add a view like this? Pretty Please?

This is my favorite skin next to PMIII (Original). I really like it and you have included so many customizations by default! I feel like i can truly make this skin my own when all the mods, bells and whistles are included by default.

I wil continue to use this skin unless I find another that suits my needs. I am still partial to the original PMIII, but that one is missing great fanart options, which I really love.

Thanks for taking a great skin and making it greater!
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Transparency! - v0.275