• 6(current)
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)
What program use to get aspect ratio in studio tag?
Neku Wrote:What program use to get aspect ratio in studio tag?

Think you manually have to add it and reload.
Neku Wrote:What program use to get aspect ratio in studio tag?

Planned for Ember Media Manager.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ember Media Manager is not saveing aspect ratio in studio tag.
How do you get the trailer ?
It has to be written in the .nfo before the installation of your mod ?
jsm00thie Wrote:Updated w/ watched flags and additional media flag version.

2 questions:

How do you toggle to go from the first image to the second image?

How do you get the aspect ratio to show up??

PLEASE ADVISE!
Where does it pull the middle-picture from? Would it be possible that this is the movieart and NOT the extrathumb? Any thoughts?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Im using Media Info Plus and have noticed that with some movies its not pulling over the MPAA simply because there not one listed on IMDB. So I have to manually type it in there.
Problem is, if Im reading this right, according to the first post it needs to be input as Rating PG, or Rating R for example. I have done this and it will not show the rating icon when I go back to XBMC. I have even rescanned it to the XBMC library and still no go.

Please let me know how to get this to work!

Thanks

EDIT: AnyoneHuh
jondr13 Wrote:Im using Media Info Plus and have noticed that with some movies its not pulling over the MPAA simply because there not one listed on IMDB. So I have to manually type it in there.
Problem is, if Im reading this right, according to the first post it needs to be input as Rating PG, or Rating R for example. I have done this and it will not show the rating icon when I go back to XBMC. I have even rescanned it to the XBMC library and still no go.

Please let me know how to get this to work!

Thanks

EDIT: AnyoneHuh

Im having the exact same issue. Anyone having this as well and what is the fix??
I have a couple of questions, i really love this mod, and i want it, but i cant get the ratio cc and rating flags working, and the star rating are of the left of the screen.
please help!

and also, how du you get the white flags instead of the grey on light theme? like the one above.

thanks in advance =)
Excellent, great work.
I just applied this mod to Aeon Hitched and am having a couple problems.

I can't seem to find the option to get the big thumb and fanart view. Changing the layout options in the side/top menu and enabling settings>customise>media browsers>layout>alternate multiplex layout for movies & tv shows both do nothing. However, I've seemed to mess a few things up while changing options and xmls, so I'm going to do a clean install of the skin and mods and see what happens.

If that can't be fixed, the box that the fanart and trailer reside in doesn't show my fanart image in the plot screen layout... it's just black if the trailer isn't playing. It seems that it was coded to pull the information from an extra thumbs folder, but since organizing your movies and such into folders is no longer necessary... is there a way to change the viewtype_multiplex code to pull the fanart instead?

I discussed this issue with DuMbGuM and he thinks the change could be here:

Code:
<control type="multiimage">
<posx>1</posx>
<posy>1</posy>
<width>593</width>
<height>333</height>
<visible>!Player.HasMedia</visible>
<aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
<fadetime>400</fadetime>
<timeperimage>4000</timeperimage>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path,,extrathumbs]</imagepath>
</control>
</control>

Edit: Are skin settings stored somewhere else outside of the skin folders? After doing what I thought was a clean install of Hitched/the mods it was as if nothing changed... all my settings and such were still in place.
Going to download Aeon, the Hitched mod and trailer mod now and see if I can get anywhere with it for you. Worth a shot !
If you want to change it from extra thumbs to fanart, just change the image path to pull the fanart and make it an image and not multiimage. Put the your xml on pastebin and I can fix it for you if you need help.

Also, if you reinstalled the skin under the same folder name, then the gui settings would remain the same. That is why all your settings are there still.
^This is your best bet.

Change it to something like:

Quote:<control type="image">
<posx>1</posx>
<posy>1</posy>
<width>593</width>
<height>333</height>
<visible>!Player.HasMedia</visible>
<aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
<imagepath background="true">$INFO[Container(52).ListItem.Path]../fanart.jpg</imagepath>
</control>

ekim232 will be able to clear up which is the correct way of doing it if thats the right place to change if you are still having trouble with it.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Title Bar and Anoobies Trailer Mod (New Multiplex Hackjob Mod)1