• 2(current)
[MOD] List View Rev2
buffslayer Wrote:Thanks for the reply. I believe I am, yes. Its the one that was posted yesterday on sshcs. Build 20933. Again, I'm on OSX so maybe that has something to do with it? This is where you get the latest builds, right? I've had no problems using auriga itself, and have been using it since the launch a while back. But I really love this mod you did, and since List View is my main view of choice, would really enjoy having it working, haha. Thanks again.

Hmm, I guess it is possible it doesn't work on osx as I am using windows so can't really test it to be sure. Can anyone else out there confirm whether they have the mod working on osx?
Great you solved all the issues I mentioned! Thanks a lot Smile

I just noticed pressing "A" doesn't start the trailer for me but I'll test it again later.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:I just noticed pressing "A" doesn't start the trailer for me but I'll test it again later.

That one is working for me -- let me know if you are still having issues later.
Hi, I like having the rss feed shown but I think it's too short. Could you move it all the way to left to the right edge of the poster?
Montellese Wrote:Okay just noticed something else.

There seems to be some problem with the highlighting of the actual entry. In your screenshots the entry's text is colored in some kind of orange. This doesn't really work at my end. In Movies it only changes the color of the year column but not of the movie title column. In all the other views it doesn't change the color at all.

Ah and one question: Will you adjust this for the Pictures section as well? Because this doesn't really work at all atm. The picture shown doesn't change when you change the currently activated entry. But I will use Stripshow anyway so no hurry Wink
Same here no list highlite and i have to agree the orange colour does not really fit into Aeons colour scheme imo other than that it does work wellSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
mkv1080p Wrote:Hi, I like having the rss feed shown but I think it's too short. Could you move it all the way to left to the right edge of the poster?

Good suggestion, I will try making that more customizable. In the meantime, you can move it with a quick mod to viewtype_list.xml. Look for this code block:
Code:
<control type="image">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1899</width>
    <texture flipy="true">common/rssbar_mid.png</texture>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-400,0" time="150" condition="Skin.HasSetting(lowlistrsson) + !ControlGroup(7003).HasFocus()">Conditional</animation>
</control>

In the second to last line change the "-400" number to something lower (e.g., -500). Then look for "<control type="rss" id="1">" a couple of blocks down and increase the width by the same amount. Let me know if you have any trouble.

paul Wrote:Same here no list highlite and i have to agree the orange colour does not really fit into Aeons colour scheme imo other than that it does work wellSmile

Paul, have you tried the udpate on the front page? As for the choice of the color, any thought as to what might look more in sync with the overall skin? I agree with your point, although it's tough because most of the colors are just shades of black or white.
Leeuw Wrote:Good suggestion, I will try making that more customizable. In the meantime, you can move it with a quick mod to viewtype_list.xml. Look for this code block:
Code:
<control type="image">
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1899</width>
    <texture flipy="true">common/rssbar_mid.png</texture>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-400,0" time="150" condition="Skin.HasSetting(lowlistrsson) + !ControlGroup(7003).HasFocus()">Conditional</animation>
</control>
In the second to last line change the "-400" number to something lower (e.g., -500). Then look for "<control type="rss" id="1">" a couple of blocks down and increase the width by the same amount. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Paul, have you tried the udpate on the front page? As for the choice of the color, any thought as to what might look more in sync with the overall skin? I agree with your point, although it's tough because most of the colors are just shades of black or white.
Thanks working much better. And now it is the colour does not seem so bad though i would still prefer to see a transparent white highlite bar.
But maybe i am too picky. Ps the two links in your posts go to the same file the easy all in one pack and not the diy one, just thought i would mention it.
Ps great work so far keep it up
It looks beautiful in Movies, but I use list view for seasons and episodes, so I can't use it now (since I'm lacking multiplex-size season thumbs and almost all the information -- I know you said it's not designed for TV shows, so I'm not complaining :p). It's times like these that I really wish Aeon supported more viewtypes than the 4 defaults ones -- I really need two different List views. :'(
ok this may be a stupid question where does music album "fanart go" so this new mod picks it up this is what it looks like now

anyone? Wink
z][ggy;348256 Wrote:anyone? Wink

Fanart is stored at the artist level, so you have to drill down starting with "artists" for the fanart to display.
i really like your list view, but one thing i seem to be missing in all list view mods: A list from the bottom to the top of the screen. Why a list view if only 4 or 5 items are visible. I'm a noob at skinning or modding, but perhaps you can tell me how to alter the code to have a list from bottom to top?

i really like your mod, but i'm missing height.
paul Wrote:Thanks working much better. And now it is the colour does not seem so bad though i would still prefer to see a transparent white highlite bar.
But maybe i am too picky. Ps the two links in your posts go to the same file the easy all in one pack and not the diy one, just thought i would mention it.
Ps great work so far keep it up

Thanks, I'll play around with the white highlight bar and see if I can at least make that an option to turn on/off.

Also, thanks for the tip about the links pointing to the same place. Now fixed.
Leeuw Wrote:Fanart is stored at the artist level, so you have to drill down starting with "artists" for the fanart to display.

as much as I love your work please treat me like a child lol so say i have 40 david bowie albums what does the folder structure look like and can I have fanart for different albums still using "bowie" as an example?
redje Wrote:i really like your list view, but one thing i seem to be missing in all list view mods: A list from the bottom to the top of the screen. Why a list view if only 4 or 5 items are visible. I'm a noob at skinning or modding, but perhaps you can tell me how to alter the code to have a list from bottom to top?

i really like your mod, but i'm missing height.
But surely that defeats the whole point of the mod and that is to be able to see as much fanart as possible the high view is more than enough if you want a longer list then use the default list view and if needed make the back panel 50% transparent. but for me this mod is great.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] List View Rev23