Set content. Can't add movies or tv-series to library
Hi,

So, I've read the sticky post regarding set content and how to add media to the library two-three times. I've been using XBMC (both windows and xbox version) for a couple of years and never experienced this before.

My folders are structured like this:

d:\movies\Godfather\Godfather.mkv

e:\tv-series\Sopranos\Season1\1x01 - Epsiode_name.mkv

When I set the content to movies and tv-series respectively with imdb.com and tvdb.com as respective scrapers they both seem to start scanning the folders but the scanning just freezes, and nothing is added to the library. I've basically tried every combination in terms of the set content settings, but nothing helps.

This was working properly on previous versions of XBMC running in a Windows XP enviroment. Now when I'm running the latest 9.04.1 version on a Windows 7 x64 enviroment it doesnt work.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, and please let me know if you need any additional information regarding this.

Cheers!
Since you read the sticky so often, how on earth did you miss the debug log part?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for your kind and sincere reply there mate.

I guess I was too naive and thought that this wasn't a XBMC bug.

Will submit a debug log later today.
Debug logs are 99% of the time used to detect and fix user errors.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Here's the log from when I try to set the content on a tv-series folder (using tvdb scraper). Nothing really happens after I set the content and press OK.
http://pastebin.com/me07709c

Same thing with my movie folder (using imdb scraped):
http://pastebin.com/m5447b929

Thanks a bunch!
You NEED to scan for content! Its not done by just setting the content type Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Well, the thing is that after I set the content on the tv-series folder I do not get the option to scan for new content. And I notice that when I try to set the content on the same folder again, the settings I previously set is gone and I need to set content again.. seems like the set content settings doesnt save.
On the movie folder on the other hand I'm able to scan for new content. But the scanning just freezes:
http://pastebin.com/m4a136377

I also noticed the following:
07:20:51 T:3716 M:2706636800 DEBUG: Hash[movies,E:\-= movies =-\HD\3.10 To Yuma (2007) - 720p\]Big GrinB=[],Computed=[453D9E50098CFA0357F1C7EA9D7E71A4]
07:20:51 T:3716 M:2706591744 DEBUG: FileCurl::Open(08803B10) http://akas.imdb.com/find?s=tt;q=3%2e10%...ma%20(2007)
07:20:51 T:3716 M:2706591744 DEBUG: Win32DllLoader::Load(special://xbmc/system/libcurl.dll)
07:20:51 T:3716 M:2706591744 ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Unable to load special://xbmc/system/libcurl.dll (126)
07:20:51 T:3716 M:2706653184 ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Exception while scanning.

What does "unable to load special://xbmc/system/libcurl.dll" actually mean? Could that have something to do with this issue?
It means you need to go and download XBMC 9.04 repack2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Set content. Can't add movies or tv-series to library0