• 13(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack
Filter Button in the MusicNav Menu, to find fast an Interpret or Album
Video

open MyMusicNav.xml
add after:
Code:
<control type="grouplist" id="7000">
    <include>Animation_MediaMenuSlide</include>
    <include>Objects_MediaMenuGroup</include>
that:
Code:
<control type="button" id="19">
    <label>587</label>
        <include>Objects_MediaMenuButton</include>                    
</control>
El Massman Wrote:with the native flagging, is it affected by having divx in the file name? i can't get it to pick up anything with a divx/xvid codec and was wondering if it's because they all have it in the file name?

regards,

mass

oh, and +1 on removing the infinite scrolling

This is currently my only issue at all. Are you using a third party media info generator, or the built-in xbmc scrapers?
rausch101 Wrote:This is currently my only issue at all. Are you using a third party media info generator, or the built-in xbmc scrapers?

i've tried using both. nfo's generated by EMM and straight scraping from XBMC. turns out it's only under the film section. tv section picks up codecs but films wont. i'm running on OS X. could it be an issue with running on macs?

EDIT: Ok, upon further inspection it turns out it's the flags for audio and video. they're only not working on showcase, multiplex and info. they actually show up just fine in list mode.
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
The latest movies/episodes are fun but I wish that the position of it could be configured. I have a lot of background images which have actors in it and now all the faces are hidden by the latest movies/episodes thumbs/posters Sad . It would be nice if I could move them to the bottom or the center (depending on mainmenu location).
zag2me Wrote:The Top 100 tunes, and recently added albums/recently played albums don't show up properly in library mode.

Can this be fixed? They work fine in the normal Auriga in full mode(not slim).

I see the same behaviour after doing a music serach.

1) The artists contain the serach string is displayed correctly.

2) Where the search string matches a song, only the track time is diaplyed (right justified).

3) When an album name contain the search string is found, only the first 9 characters are displayed (right justified).

Hope this can get fixed.
I just built a new HTPC and I noticed that while unzipping the mediapart2.rar into my aeon_mod folder.. I had to overwrite some files.. am I doing it wrong?
I unzip both media rars into the aeon_mod folder..
I don't know if I'm missing checking a setting but how can I have curtains for TVshows and backdrops for movies?
PainToad Wrote:You have to turn backgrounder to false in all of the movie/tv related thumbs.

How do I do that?
I found a small bug in the season list. It will say just SEASON for the all season element. The reason is that ListItem.Season is empty for that element.

Fix: change the following code:
Code:
<control type="label">
    <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle] - SEASON $INFO[ListItem.Season][/UPPERCASE]</label>
    <include>MultiplexPosterLabel</include>
    <visible>Container.Content(seasons) + Skin.HasSetting(tvpostermultiplex)</visible>
</control>

to:
Code:
<control type="label">
    <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle] - SEASON $INFO[ListItem.Season][/UPPERCASE]</label>
    <visible>Container.Content(seasons) + Skin.HasSetting(tvpostermultiplex) + !isEmpty(ListItem.Season)</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
    <label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle] - ALL SEASONS[/UPPERCASE]</label>
    <visible>Container.Content(seasons) + Skin.HasSetting(tvpostermultiplex) + isEmpty(ListItem.Season)</visible>
</control>
mindweaver Wrote:How do I do that?

Open the xml for the page that is giving you the flickering, then search for backgrounder, set the thumb ones to false.
i wanted to add the animated weather to my mod .. does anyone know what code needs to edited/added ??
How do I get rid of the recent Movies/TV Shows? Really not a fan...
PainToad Wrote:Open the xml for the page that is giving you the flickering, then search for backgrounder, set the thumb ones to false.

Thanks that removes the flicker. Would be nice if someone could cook up a solution where the background loader could be used but without the flickering of course Smile
mindweaver Wrote:Thanks that removes the flicker. Would be nice if someone could cook up a solution where the background loader could be used but without the flickering of course Smile

Impossible really, when backgrounder is enabled the images are loaded on the fly, rather than loading them all into ram. So its a hardware issue.
Sorry for the lack of updates but with the weather being so good I've not spent much time modding.

You may be pleased to know that I'm back in full swing and I'm now using GitHub to submit my changes. Don't expect anything major too soon though as I'm starting right from scratch and building a version that'll allow me, and anyone else for that matter, to add a viewtype mod as an entirely separate view.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack3