• 5(current)
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack
As promised here are my modified xml files from Hitcher's Aeon mod that includes TV Posters as per clep's mod (version 2 with fixed lists for seasons). Obviously, backup your original files before using just in case.

DOWNLOAD for TV Posters only (see preview below)

And here are the modified xml files to add the TV Posters AND increase the number displayed from 9 to 11 for both the TV & Movie Multiplex views.

DOWNLOAD for more TV & Movie Posters (see preview below)

paul Wrote:Please do post them as i have tried in vain to get them to work with hitchers mod without it breaking other functions, i even tried winmerge but that just made things worseSad
Yeah, WinMerge can give me a headache sometimes too. Huh
Just so you know, I posted the files with preview images almost an hour ago but was given a message that a Moderator needed to check my post before it would be viewable, I guess because I'm new here and it included a download link (or maybe the images need to be checked, who knows). Eek

Anyway, if the post doesn't show sometime soon, I'll try again later. Sorry.

[EDIT]
My previous post finally showed up, See above
Hitcher, thanks for this...it looks great. One thing I did notice is that the "mp3" flag isn't working in the Multiplex view. I was able to fix it by looking at one of the older threads, but thought you might want to include it in your next updates.

Thanks!

Oh, and add me to the list of users who would love to integrate this mod with clep's "Posters for TV Shows" mod.
christophlin Wrote:Oh, and add me to the list of users who would love to integrate this mod with clep's "Posters for TV Shows" mod.
See post#61 above
Thank you so much Amra. I have a baby sitting in my lap and was wondering how to do the mods hehe Smile

...though now that I look at it...I'm again wishing that there was a banner solution. Ah well. Smile (too many damn files...)

XBMC needs to incorporate a method where skins can use differently named files. - for example, a skin can use banner.jpg, poster.jpg, cover.jpg, etc.

Also, Amra, does that increased numbers of posters modification shrink the poster size in the movies or just the space between them?
Necromancyr Wrote:Thank you so much Amra. I have a baby sitting in my lap and was wondering how to do the mods hehe Smile
You're welcome & I've been there, done that. Big Grin

Quote:Also, Amra, does that increased numbers of posters modification shrink the poster size in the movies or just the space between them?
A little bit of both actually. Compare the 1st & 2nd pictures in post#61 to see how much.

Oh, and credit to clep for both his mods, I only merged them with Hitcher's Aeon version and tweaked a few numbers such as the vertical placement of reflections.

Now if only I could easily merge in jsmoothie & anoobie's trailer multiplex mod. That one gives me a royal headache and will involve modifying some png files to match Hitcher's Dark & Light themes. Eek
Hold up for a bit as I've been tweaking them a bit and will get the uploaded latter today.

EDIT Great work on merging the TV posters by the way - it was something that's been on my 'To Do' list for a while (along with Showcase episodes).
Amra Wrote:Yeah, WinMerge can give me a headache sometimes too. Huh
Just so you know, I posted the files with preview images almost an hour ago but was given a message that a Moderator needed to check my post before it would be viewable, I guess because I'm new here and it included a download link (or maybe the images need to be checked, who knows). Eek

Anyway, if the post doesn't show sometime soon, I'll try again later. Sorry.

[EDIT]
My previous post finally showed up, See above
Cheers for that one will test this out laterBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hitcher Wrote:Great work on merging the TV posters by the way - it was something that's been on my 'To Do' list for a while (along with Showcase episodes).
Thanks & glad to know that the TV Posters will be officially making it in. Big Grin
Been playing around with this and I love it. Only thing I cannot work out though is how do I get the music fanart working. I want to get the music working as it is in CF2009's mod has anyone else managed this?

Also how can I make it so when I select mucis from main menu it gives me the selection from...genre, band, album...etc etc like default does. At the moment it goes straight to album selection.
Includes_MainMenu.xml

Change
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,Albums,return)</onclick>
to
Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic,return)</onclick>

I'll try and remember to keep that out next time.
Hitcher Wrote:Includes_MainMenu.xml

Change
Code:
to
Code:

Could this be easily modified so that it would go straight to the Music Videos (in library mode) when clicking "Videos" in the Music submenu?
Hitcher Wrote:Includes_MainMenu.xml

Change
Code:
to
Code:

Should that be :

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,return)</onclick>

Also something else I noticed last night is I could not for the life of me get the weather images working. Checked through this therad and did not find anyone else mention this.
MrTourettes Wrote:Should that be :

Code:
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusicLibrary,return)</onclick>

Also something else I noticed last night is I could not for the life of me get the weather images working. Checked through this therad and did not find anyone else mention this.

Well (MyMusic,return) is exactly as it is in Aeon.
Hitcher, I am using the latest SVN along with AEON auriga (with your mod) + auto media flagging mod.

I am using multiplex + info - ON + poster view of movies.

All the tags (studio, resolution & audio codec) are shown except for VIDEO CODEC logo. However if you press "I" for information, the VIDEO CODEC (in my case H.264) shows up.

How do i make sure the VIDEO CODEC is shown in the MOVIE view?

Pictures1 and Picture2

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Native Media Flagging / Conditional Weather / Multiplex TV Posters - ModPack3