Thumbnails for music video albums
Hi,

I have many music videos in my library. They are arranged in folders as "/pathtomusicvids/artist/album/tracks". I've managed to get most of the info about these albums into the db by using an album.nfo file within the album folder.

For some time I had been adding album thumbs by simply placing a jpg file in the album folder. The name and size didn't seem to matter. I have files called folder.jpg, cover.jpg and album.jpg all successfully displaying.

At some point however, this has stopped working. No matter what I do I can't get any new album covers to display. The older stuff still displays. It seems there was some change somewhere between 29 Jan this year and 23rd Feb that has made this no longer work.

Before I report this as a bug, is there some other method I should be using?

I'm on XBMC 9.04.1, Mythbuntu 9.04.

Thanks
Phil
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Thumbnails#F...Thumbnails
Thanks for the reply.

Using that info I was able to get the thumb to show when viewing the Folder when not in library mode. What I'm after is showing the album cover when in library mode.

Cheers
Phil
Anyone else, any ideas?
Thanks

repack2 is a windows specific thing I think? I'm on linux. I've tried 9.04, 9.04.1 and also various post 9.04 svns, latest one being 20937. Still no luck. I'm not quite sure whether its a bug thats crept in or the method has been deliberately changed. If it's the later, it would be nice to know what it is.

I'd like to try one of the media managers like "Media Companion", I just can't find one that works on linux and handles music videos. Are there any?
Cheers
Phil

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thumbnails for music video albums0