• 241(current)
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
Me Me pick me ...... Wait I have already got it :p
hi new to xbmc think about getting acer revo for xbmc.been missing around with it for a a week now got this very nice skin to work but cant get the movie info to show.it just list movies and shows box covers.is their some thing that im doing wrong in the settings.thanks for any help.
Having have some problems with showmix 2.5.

when i put my media pc to "suspend" and i try to wake it up again, it just go's to black screen. Showmix is still running but it just stays in black screen.??

Is this a svn problem??

running showmix 2.5 + Camelot Beta2

Could anybody point me to a svn version that works with showmix 2.5

Thx

Martin
Hello to all here. I'm new user and I have already set up the most things. But few still left to be solved.

1. problem with font, I cannt display my language properly in the movie plot, movie names and many more (language is Slovak, Central Europe), I have set up all included Aeon Diacritics font. <----- SOLVED by ezechiel1917's Czech font, thanks to him

2. Is it possible to use built in thumbnails instead extra one (I do not want download and rename manualy) ? In the thumbs I have only empty window, but I have thumbs in the folder (automaticly took from the movie) \XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Video\

Thank you for patience with me Smile
http://www.showmix-project.com/news.php

!!!

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
OK I don't understand this:

the Showmix Project website is all about: SHOWMIX.

THIS topic is suppose to be about the Aeon-Showmix mod. But people are referring to the Showmix Project site!?

The website doesn't tell me how and where to download latest Aeon-Showmix mod!
zilexa Wrote:OK I don't understand this:

the Showmix Project website is all about: SHOWMIX.

THIS topic is suppose to be about the Aeon-Showmix mod. But people are referring to the Showmix Project site!?

The website doesn't tell me how and where to download latest Aeon-Showmix mod!

Showmix is the mod. They host it on their own site and prefer their own forum and questions to be asked their.

For general Aeon questions, post here.
ekim232 Wrote:Showmix is the mod. They host it on their own site and prefer their own forum and questions to be asked their.

For general Aeon questions, post here.

But why should genereal Aeon questions be posted in the Showmix thread, when there is a regular Aeon thread.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
soder Wrote:But why should genereal Aeon questions be posted in the Showmix thread, when there is a regular Aeon thread.

/Söder

Thats what I was referring to. Just not to clear about it.
Can someone tell me what svn build of XBMC should use for Showmix 2.5? I downloaded 29203 but it seams like i cant get into the either the Customise or Advance menu under Settings?
Bixag Wrote:Can someone tell me what svn build of XBMC should use for Showmix 2.5? I downloaded 29203 but it seams like i cant get into the either the Customise or Advance menu under Settings?

I wonder if this is a current global xbmc problem. I had tried to use one the Rapier skin mods the other day, and also could not enter the skin settings. I'm currently using Showmix 2.5, but am not @ home & cannot verify if I can get into the skin settings for this skin.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
i cant download the fonts..
Ok i have downloaded the 2. package and i have it copy /paste in Skins folder

so now its crap.. can anyone help me?

The fonts download link http://xn--keksdsle-r4a.de/fonts.rar is broken is there an alternative or can someone email me the fonts?
DoubleSpeed Wrote:The fonts download link http://xn--keksdsle-r4a.de/fonts.rar is broken is there an alternative or can someone email me the fonts?

Go to the Showmix Project Website and there you can download the fonts.
  • 241(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList12