• 2(current)
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList
Most impressive.
looks very clean, i really like it, any way that the tv show thumbs can be poster size instead of of the "wide look"
Very nice.Nod
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
adriank99 Wrote:looks very clean, i really like it, any way that the tv show thumbs can be poster size instead of of the "wide look"

i don't see what not, as an option in Advanced settings
Looks awesome man, can't wait to try it!
andyblac Wrote:i don't see what not, as an option in Advanced settings

sweet looking forward for beta!
Hhitcher's design inspired me to try this

Now Done:
Watched icons
IMDB flagging - (turn on in advanced)
Certification Rating - (turn on in advanced UK & US only) - eg USTongueG-13, UK:15
NEW GREY option
increased the speed that window slides up

Still to do:
XBox poster limit.
TV Poster View

Download please bear in mine it's still in beta, if you find any problems or have suggestions please let me know.
Wow...
Just curiosity: is it using CapnBry media flagging or the '<studio> hack'?
Meglivorn Wrote:Wow...
Just curiosity: is it using CapnBry media flagging or the '<studio> hack'?

Studio, what's CapnBry hack ?

I have a problem with mine, the rating images are not showing up and the ratings word box is showing up in the bottom left of the the info box.Huh
adriank99 Wrote:I have a problem with mine, the rating images are not showing up and the ratings word box is showing up in the bottom left of the the info box.Huh

Thanks for the find, here's the fix for the overlapping text, as for the missing certification icon missing have you turned on the option in the ADVANCED --> MODS section ? also they need to formatted like "US:G" , USTongueG", "USTongueG-13", "US:R" or "UK:U", "UKTongueG", "UK:15", "UK:18" (without quotes), UK still work in progress for light mode

Andy.
I am SO STOKED to try this. Thank you for posting it despite still knowing there are some kinks to work out. I will be back with a report tonight after I try it out, and let you know what I find.

Thanks for your contributions Andy!
andyblac Wrote:Studio, what's CapnBry hack ?
The capnbry hack is for native media flagging. you download a special version of xbmc then install a fresh version of the mediaflags.xml and xbmc then reads all the information straight from the media itself which so theres no more updateing of dam mediaflags.xml and to be honest it works incredibly well. Btw i love the way the panels slide upwards in this mod not sure wether it will work on my xbox but i am going to try to get it workingSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:The capnbry hack is for native media flagging. you download a special version of xbmc then install a fresh version of the mediaflags.xml and xbmc then reads all the information straight from the media itself which so theres no more updateing of dam mediaflags.xml and to be honest it works incredibly well. Btw i love the way the panels slide upwards in this mod not sure wether it will work on my xbox but i am going to try to get it workingSmile

any idea where to download the required stuff.

as regards to the XBOX as i don't have one, if you do get it working, let me know what you had to change and i'll try to do the mod as an option in advanced settings
is it just at my setup, or is the menu sort of.. changed.. don't know how to explain it Smile

just like at this screenshot...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList12