[RELEASE] Tvblinkx.com & Watchnewfilms.com (Video) Plugins
Thanks. Awesome Plugins
For Freeonlineepisodes, Ive add another 2 sources (sina.com & tudou) to existing sources. Though it is not a perfect working plugin, next time you could specify me of what shows, what episode that is not working rather than i have to try by myself. at the least you can do, report it. Enjoy it!
Thanks for that you are a star! Sorry next time I'll be more specific about which show's aren't working. I had tried a lot but only got a few to work - I'll have a little play with this new one, cheers.
Ok firstly the numbering of episodes is much better, thanks for that. Here's a handful of shows that I can't get working: Chuck, Medium, Flight Of The Conchords, Brothers & Sisters, Numb3rs (all of them tested with the latest seasons). They are working fine on the website but not with the plugin unfortunately. A slightly odd one is LOST, on the site it's working fine but with the plugin it finds 2 items and then comes up with a python script error and chucks you back to the previous directory - this is the only one I've had this problem with so far so I presume it's just a little glitch somewhere.

It's looking like it could be a very good plugin though, there's some great content on there. Unfortunately I'm no programmer so can't help with any of the technical stuff but if you want me to do any testing I'd be more than happy to help out.
Thanks whufclee for your prompt response.

I have looked into your tv shows and unfortunately yes it is not working for this plugin as all the recent episodes from those shows stream from Zshare.net (the only video provider i couldnt provide with).

However, our GuruVoinage is working with this Zshare.net hashing passwords and most probably i could just insert it soonSmile. It is hard for me as i am new to this programming.
any chance on fixing this great plugin?
watchnewfilms that is.
woodyearl Wrote:any chance on fixing this great plugin?
watchnewfilms that is.

fixed [14/09/09]. Added some flash format too.
thanks buddy.
Hi mate think the newmovies script has stoped working is it just me or has the site changed.
fixed for watchnewfilms. [25/9]

The site changed their layout. thats it.
Thank you very much Smile
does watchnewfilms plugin work with XBMC for windows?

my bad. wrong folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Tvblinkx.com & Watchnewfilms.com (Video) Plugins0